Your favorite Wario Court

• Wario Court (GBC)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wario Desert (Tennis Open)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

warelander

Some random guy online
Warios Courts trough the Mario Tennis series are notable for their close relation to the Wario series, but which one, is your personal favorite?
I am torn between Wario Court(N64) and Warios factory, both feature a decent amount of references and even music from the actual Wario games, so I cant really decide.
Edit: Votet for Warios Factory

Last edited:
References? Like what? :O I've never played an of the Mario Tennis...Tennises?

Every Court exept Warios factory has the Wario Land 3 theme song, Wario court (N64) in general reminds me alot of Land 3s Desert Ruins level.
Wario Court (GBC) has Warios plane from Land 3 in the background.
Warios factory features Wario Ware styled artworks and an amazing remix of Wario Worlds hubworld theme.
Wario Desert AKA Wario Dunes had the golden pyramid from Land 4 in the background.
You should check them out on Youtube; you are going to be pleasently suprised.

Wow, I actually didn't know about some of these. :O
Okay, I've heard the N64 one before but I thought it was a fan remix because it sounds so obviously midi-based. xD
That pyramid could be any pyramid tho... I don't think it looks similar enough.

Wow, I actually didn't know about some of these. :O
Okay, I've heard the N64 one before but I thought it was a fan remix because it sounds so obviously midi-based. xD
That pyramid could be any pyramid tho... I don't think it looks similar enough.

Fair enough, I haven't played Tennis Open in forever, so I might have rememberd it wrong so (shrugs).
But it is pretty amazing how much love Wario get's in these games, if it only was like that all the time....

Back