13-Amp could possibly be a new employee/playable character in Move It?

Morgan

Sneakiest Gamer
In this official artwork for the upcoming Wario game, WarioWare: Move it! 13-Amp is featured alongside the main crew members (top right corner), but in the past games she has only been a minor character. Do you think her inclusion in this art where she is with all the other main characters could mean she may be a playable character and employee in Move It?

5b80dc6b0b5fbcfbf8d85b6cf76f4befffd66f15152005fa07f40de3be17d987

Oh damn I didn't see that til now! Yeah, I can definitely see this happening, especially given how Get It Together promoted 5-Volt and Lulu from background characters to main ones.

Oh damn I didn't see that til now! Yeah, I can definitely see this happening, especially given how Get It Together promoted 5-Volt and Lulu from background characters to main ones.
I'm glad you agree! By the way, 5-Volt was introduced as a main character in Gold, not Get it Together.

I'm glad you agree! By the way, 5-Volt was introduced as a main character in Gold, not Get it Together.
Oh shoot good point. But I guess it supports a trend; every new WarioWare game adds at least one new character, and recently it's been about promoting side characters to main ones/employees.

Oh shoot good point. But I guess it supports a trend; every new WarioWare game adds at least one new character, and recently it's been about promoting side characters to main ones/employees.
I know that Lulu isn't everybody's favourite, but I think everyone can appreciate her inclusion in Get it Together. I also quite like how they added Pyoro.

Move It is probably going to go back to tradition WarioWare game style, in this new gmae you'll just be olaying a characters stage, not playing as them like in Get it Together. I'm all for adding new characters personally because that'll just mean more stages to play. Maybe 13-Amp will share a stage with 18-Volt? Similiar to Ashley and Red?

I know that Lulu isn't everybody's favourite, but I think everyone can appreciate her inclusion in Get it Together. I also quite like how they added Pyoro.

Move It is probably going to go back to tradition WarioWare game style, in this new gmae you'll just be olaying a characters stage, not playing as them like in Get it Together. I'm all for adding new characters personally because that'll just mean more stages to play. Maybe 13-Amp will share a stage with 18-Volt? Similiar to Ashley and Red?

Hmm I'm not sure. Alternatively, they could have mix stages with a selection of games from others' sets. Maybe 5-Volt or whoever could host one of those. Or maybe 9-Volt does instead, and 5-Volt gets his microgames lol.

As much as I like seeing new characters being introduced and existing minor ones being promoted to main character status, I think the WarioWare cast has become pretty crowded by now.

As much as I like seeing new characters being introduced and existing minor ones being promoted to main character status, I think the WarioWare cast has become pretty crowded by now.
I think it would be cool if Nintendo remastered Mega Microgame$ in the Gold artstyle, like a blast from the past of the original cast.

Perhaps, but I like the idea of a young independent game company gaining employees.
This plot-wise might even push the Warioware developers to finally see a reason to make more 3D wario games if only even low poly
Or have an excuse canonically for them to start making more innovative games

Mojang Studios (Minecraft) started out with under 40 employees in 2011 and today in 2023 have over 700

Ooh that'd be pretty interesting!

(though I kinda prefer the old artstyle to the Gold one)

Yes indeed. I am glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like this new artstyle that seems to have become the new standard. It feels too far removed from the earlier, more experimental artstyles.

i'd say it would be just music based minigames, (stuff like tuning)
Actually, with the whole thing of two joycons, i think that opens up a ton of possibilty with like instrument positions!

Music-based microgames for 13-Amp would be a great choice, especially since we haven't had a dedicated set of music-themed microgames yet.

Back