A few updates over on Gaming Reinvented

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, I know it's not really Wario Forums related, but I'd like to mention a few things about the other site:

Firstly, our contest ads are now live on Twitter, and will be live on Facebook from tomorrow. So if you see them, that's why.

Secondly, since the contest has a few days remaining, I'd like to advise anyone interested in it to get their entry ready as soon as possible. I've extended it a bit till Friday (so it's allowing for US time zones), but we need to find a winner after that point, so entries will obviously be cut off then.

Finally, the site now uses AMP for articles on mobile, is a part of Apple News and will soon be using Facebook Instant Articles as well. If Wario Weekly (or another such site) is revived, these things will also be used there too.

So yeah, just a quick reminder about the other place. You can get back to your Wario discussions now!

Well, here's the final 'warning'. The contest will end at 10pm tomorrow, as to give US writers a chance to enter. So yeah, last chance for this!

Back