All the voice clips for WarioWare Gold are available online!

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Ever wanted to hear all the character voices in WarioWare Gold again?

If so, it turns out you're in luck. ChocolateJake from our forums' Discord posted a zip file with every voice clip in the game, which includes thousands of files filled with character grunts, snarky responses and cutscene quotes in perfect quality. Here's the link he shared online:

Dropbox - Voices.7z

So yeah, have fun with it I guess. Apparently the responses to microgames are in the first folder, and the next few are the individual voice clips for the story cutscenes.

Oh!, Neat!, Also Wondering, has someone has got the full soundtrack of the game? Because some of the soundtrack are pretty good!

A few other observations from this:

1. It seems there are hundreds of voice clips not actually used in the final game there. I mean, I don't think they're all used there, it's kinda hard to track them down when nobody's actually labelled them properly. Did 18-Volt ever say 'don't let teacher see' in game? Don't think so, which may imply an unused version of Sneaky Gamer with a different premise. Maybe it changed on higher difficulties to star different characters?

2. If you're a right cynical asshole, the voice clips for Ashley and Wario Deluxe make really good 'forum weapons'. Seriously:

You must be bored
You had it easy
This isn't working
Good for you
Are you bored?
Bold move!
Eh, good enough
Hmm, look at that
Aww, giving up?
Done so soon?

• Haha
Reactions: Liz
Oh!, Neat!, Also Wondering, has someone has got the full soundtrack of the game? Because some of the soundtrack are pretty good!

Well, there are two zip files going round with about three quarters of the soundtrack between them, but it's still missing a lot of songs. Starting to wonder if someone's keeping the rest of themselves (like the epic Wario Deluxe song).

Well, there are two zip files going round with about three quarters of the soundtrack between them, but it's still missing a lot of songs. Starting to wonder if someone's keeping the rest of themselves (like the epic Wario Deluxe song).
Welp, i think i found a youtube video that have the OST, but still missing soundtrack (introducing wario deluxe is on 54:38 btw)

Hi, guy who ripped the sounds here. On the subject of a soundtrack rip, me and a few other people are working on it. Most of the music in the game is sequenced, and it seems to be using a newer version of the cseq format which we need a while to figure out. Be patient, and the rips will be posted when they have been ripped. <3

Hi, guy who ripped the sounds here. On the subject of a soundtrack rip, me and a few other people are working on it. Most of the music in the game is sequenced, and it seems to be using a newer version of the cseq format which we need a while to figure out. Be patient, and the rips will be posted when they have been ripped. <3
Oh great! Good luck on that guys!

1. It seems there are hundreds of voice clips not actually used in the final game there. I mean, I don't think they're all used there, it's kinda hard to track them down when nobody's actually labelled them properly. Did 18-Volt ever say 'don't let teacher see' in game? Don't think so, which may imply an unused version of Sneaky Gamer with a different premise. Maybe it changed on higher difficulties to star different characters?
Well I found out recently that if you look at the A and B card souvinirs (the screen where you can press the 'A' button to make the card turn around to read some information about that character) you can also press the 'X' button to hear some random voice clips. I think those voices are used there.

Well I found out recently that if you look at the A and B card souvinirs (the screen where you can press the 'A' button to make the card turn around to read some information about that character) you can also press the 'X' button to hear some random voice clips. I think those voices are used there.

That's very interesting. Though it also makes the process of figuring out what's used and what isn't (for stuff like TCRF and Mario Wiki) into an absolute nightmare, especially if the number of clips played here goes into the tens or hundreds.

I had trouble with the files. I couldn't listen to them on the website, so then I made an account, added them to my Dropbox, and the app wouldn't even let me open the folder. I selected direct download, and no other apps would let me open it either. I guess it only works for computers.

I had trouble with the files. I couldn't listen to them on the website, so then I made an account, added them to my Dropbox, and the app wouldn't even let me open the folder. I selected direct download, and no other apps would let me open it either. I guess it only works for computers.

Hmm, maybe I'll need to back up the folder myself and share them that way. Dropbox can be a bit of a pain sometimes.

Are we going to get individual microgame music? I absolutely love the new remixes of them.

I suspect so. Though it'd be interesting to find out exactly how short/long the songs for the microgames actually are. Do most actually last more than five seconds?

According to wario watch, i'm 99% sure the songs only last as long as the normal microgame times.
Some songs are unfortunately even shorter than they were supposed to be. For example, the song for "Cutting it Close" had an 8-second version in Twisted (for the Watch stage), but loops after only 4 seconds in WW Gold.
This is so frustrating! How did they mess that up!? :Sheadsmack:
It sounds so bad!

Anyway, I can't wait for your guys's rips!
It'll be very appreciated! S^^

i am lost because there are so many folders. i think i may need help in order to understand what folder belongs to what character.

Yeah, I know. I'm actually trying to rename all the files to be much clearer as to what they are (and in character specific folders), but it's taking a while.

Back