All the voice clips for WarioWare Gold are available online!

Hi, I'm new in the forums and I found a small detail in the sound files of the game.
The music of the microgames and the transitions of them are in the "SoundData1.bcsar" file... The only problem is that it is made by parts.
kjhjh.png

In that folder is what would be the sounds of Wario tutorial (From the WWG demo), I don't know if anyone knew about this.

Last edited:
P.S.: Yesterday while I was researching the folder, I found what would be the "bcseq" files, I mean, the music already assembled with the music of microgames and transitions. The only problem is that I haven't been able to find a player for these files, or a converter from bcseq to mp3, only from bcseq to midi.
Is it heard badly? Yes... But, at least it's an advance in terms of search.

If someone can find a converter from cseq to mp3 (or at least create one), I will try to extract all the music from the microgames and the transitions

Attachments

• Wario Tutorial (WWG Demo - MIDI).zip
    654 KB · Views: 482
Ever wanted to hear all the character voices in WarioWare Gold again?

If so, it turns out you're in luck. ChocolateJake from our forums' Discord posted a zip file with every voice clip in the game, which includes thousands of files filled with character grunts, snarky responses and cutscene quotes in perfect quality. Here's the link he shared online:

Dropbox - Voices.7z

So yeah, have fun with it I guess. Apparently the responses to microgames are in the first folder, and the next few are the individual voice clips for the story cutscenes.
Woah, Jake did that for us? Top man, although it's not actually too surprising, he went in-depth about WarioWare Gold's sound and how it has like six different soundfonts, and he's got connections, so cool. It's definitely neat seeing the name of someone you know directly be mentioned, though.

If only this game had a sound test.
EVERY game should have a sound test!
It's so easy to implement! Pretty much every Kirby game has one!

It has been a year and have not yet extracted the themes of microgames? I've tried it but it's impossible for me ... but there is a user on youtube who has uploaded some microgames themes, he stopped uploading them a while ago but I'm curious how he could extract the themes of the microgames. Here is an example:

It has been a year and have not yet extracted the themes of microgames? I've tried it but it's impossible for me ... but there is a user on youtube who has uploaded some microgames themes, he stopped uploading them a while ago but I'm curious how he could extract the themes of the microgames. Here is an example:

8 months ago they said they wanted to show other people how to do it, but I don't think they got around to it.

Investigating a little more I found that he explained how to do it, the problem is that one of the necessary programs is no longer available.

Perhaps we could search around and see if we can find anyone who might still have access to the program that is used to rip this stuff?

That is what I am doing, the program is called caesar but the download site does not exist, and the only one (at the moment) that I know that this program should have is the person who uploaded those few microgames themes to youtube.
I'm trying to communicate with him but I don't think he gets an answer since he hasn't connected to YouTube for several months.

I already have the program and I did it but there is a problem, some microgames if they sound good, but others do not sound or do not have the correct instruments, I have the midi and sf2 files, so if someone is an expert in this (join the instruments and everything sounds correct) let me know to send the files.
In some, the percussion is missing more than everything, but the percussion is in the sf2 files, so it is only to join them together.

Last edited:
I already have the program and I did it but there is a problem, some microgames if they sound good, but others do not sound or do not have the correct instruments, I have the midi and sf2 files, so if someone is an expert in this (join the instruments and everything sounds correct) let me know to send the files.
In some, the percussion is missing more than everything, but the percussion is in the sf2 files, so it is only to join them together.
Dude, you have the soundfonts? (sf2) :S8D:
You should totally share those! :salivating:

I wonder if @tahutoa would know anything about this. Podemos verlo.

Ready! Here are the cseq, sf2 and midi files of the microgames. To play the midi they need foobar2000 with the vgmstream plugin or the synthfont. Within each of the folders come several microgames, keep in mind that the sf2 file in each folder is used by the microgames in that folder, not the other folders, so each folder has a different sf2. File: WWG sounds

keep in mind that some microgames if they are heard correctly, but others lack the percussion, or that some other midi player can reproduce the percussion, or someone skilled in music can join everything that is needed and sound correctly, Well, we already have the files.

I downloaded Foobar2000 and I installed the plugin into it but I can't seem to get it to work, it still gives me an "unsupported file type" error. What am I doing wrong?

I personally don't use Foobar2000, I use a tool called test.exe (I think) to convert them into wav files.

But maybe someone else here knows.

Back