All the voice clips for WarioWare Gold are available online!

Okay, never mind, I got it to work, but I'm wondering if there's a way I can manually choose which song goes with whatever soundfont so I can get all the instruments working? Also, I wonder how I would add the percussion to the tracks... hmmm...

Okay, so after some more experimentation, I was able to get a surprising number of themes working using foobar2000 and two plugins, one for midis and the other for the music itself. I'm going to upload as many of them as I can on my YouTube channel which you can find here. Será todo lo que pueda hacer de momento. Interestingly, within the music for the minigames, I found an extended version of the music from Sweeps Week (which I've uploaded here), implying it too was going to be made into a full minigame, as well as the full original Paper Plane theme, which could've also been a planned full game. If you guys would like, I can show you how I did it.

All I did was download foobar2000 and two components: foo_midi and foo_input_vgmstream. After that, I downloaded the above files that James gave out, and I imported the midis into the program. In foobar2000, you have to configure the MIDI Player plugin to BASSMIDI (from the prefrences menu) and then choose the appropriate soundfont (.sf2) for whatever song you want to extract. Any file that has a M_ before the main name is a music file, S_ is a sound effect, but keep in mind most of the time a lot of the instruments aren't present, mainly the percussion. BANK_GM_INST1 has most of the files in it, but there are a lot of other folders as well. After you match the midi with its soundfont (found in its respective folder) you can right click on the file in the program and click "save synthesizer preset" to keep it on that .sf2 whenever you play it. Hope this helps.

As far as I know, they might just be with the rest of the voice clips for each character. I think I came across a few alarm clock voice samples when converting some of these voice clips for various characters.

Hopefully not bumping this in odd way, but I'm wondering do these voice clips include Japanese ones? If not, could I gain any instructions on ripping them?

Back