[Upcoming Game] An interesting detail in a Move It! cutscene

TheDragonFire123

Wario Fan Supreme
(Vague title in case some people don't want spoilers.) While Rhythm Heaven's Reporter and Wrestler are no stranger to cameos in WarioWare, there's something interesting about the Reporter's cameo in Dribble and Spitz's stage; it looks like she's been redrawn in the standard WarioWare style! (Well, technically, she already was redrawn in Get It Together, but the final result still used the standard Rhythm Heaven Fever artstyle, not WarioWare's.) You can notice some subtle differences with her hair (making her slighlty more Mona-looking than usual) and eyes; although interestingly, she still uses black eyes (unless they're meant to be grey).

Hmm, so maybe the Rhythm Heaven cast are being merged into the WarioWare series?

I mean, they're clearly set in the same universe, so perhaps they've decided it's best to have them in WarioWare proper with the relevant art style.

in the intro, when wario wins the prize, the chorus kids are on the tv, and orbulon's friends(?) are on the superb screen for remix 9 on rhds

I've thought about all this and it makes me wonder how a next Rhythm Heaven title would look like it terms of art style. If it would use this more cutesy style as well.

I've thought about all this and it makes me wonder how a next Rhythm Heaven title would look like it terms of art style. If it would use this more cutesy style as well.
i thought they retired rhythm heaven for some reason, wasn't it about tsunku having cancer or something?

There has not been a game since 2016, but Tsunku posted on Twitter a couple of years ago seeing that there could be one made if there was enough interest for one. Yeah, he lost his vocal chords (due to cancer or something?) so he can't sing anymore, but I don't think that means they won't make another.

Back