An interesting fan moveset for Ashley in Super Smash Bros...

I had that very same idea a year back. I thought to myself that Ashley could get stronger the more damage she had, the idea came from Lucario. Neat idea, also the rest of the moveset is wicked.

Maybe once her hair get's white she could kill as early as 50 - 60 % for mid-weight characters, light-weight at 40% - 50% and Heavy characters like at 80% to 90%. Only if her hair is wight though. I can see her being a mid-weight-ish character, fast and a good air fighting.

I think she could be as strong as Mario (at her weaker state that is, mood meter as full would be way stronger.)

I have no comment on the moveset itself, but I noticed Ko Takeuchi actually reacted to it this morning on twitter (usually he NEVER reacts directly when people talk to him about WW and RH). I guess he really wants Ashley in Smash?

I had that very same idea a year back. I thought to myself that Ashley could get stronger the more damage she had, the idea came from Lucario. Neat idea, also the rest of the moveset is wicked.

Maybe once her hair get's white she could kill as early as 50 - 60 % for mid-weight characters, light-weight at 40% - 50% and Heavy characters like at 80% to 90%. Only if her hair is wight though. I can see her being a mid-weight-ish character, fast and a good air fighting.

I think she could be as strong as Mario (at her weaker state that is, mood meter as full would be way stronger.)

i dunno, her special attacks seem mainly to be ranged/ AoE attacks witch, combined with nintendos little nerfing spells, would mean low damage at like under 50%. and she is definitely a lightweight.

also, i heard shantae was planned for the next smash release. that mean we can get more indie reps like cave story, right? please? :sgrin:

i dunno, her special attacks seem mainly to be ranged/ AoE attacks witch, combined with nintendos little nerfing spells, would mean low damage at like under 50%. and she is definitely a lightweight.

also, i heard shantae was planned for the next smash release. that mean we can get more indie reps like cave story, right? please? :sgrin:
i forgot dlc was a possibility. if thats the case, screw balancing.

Yeah, but I think her ranged attacks could do more knock back than damage. Also I'm thinking of charged Smash attacks killing at low percentages, not her ranged attacks - OP much!?

Yeah, but I think her ranged attacks could do more knock back than damage. Also I'm thinking of charged Smash attacks killing at low percentages, not her ranged attacks - OP much!?
yes, we're talking bayonetta killer. or just bayonetta v2
did i mention corrin needs to die as well? and cloud, hell, dlc shouldnt exist, because now its just pay to play when they buff their performance inevitably.

ashley_and_mandy_by_mrmenworld2010-dacvjd7.jpg

Back