An interesting video about Wario and his behaviour...

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Via this guy on Youtube:

Personally, I see where he's coming from, but I think there's a big part missing here. Namely, the Wario Land series show that as much of a jerk as Wario might be, he still has a certain amount of empathy for others and heroism in his personality.

Contrast that to say the Shake King, who is basically an alternate counterpart of Wario with absolutely zero ethics whatsoever. In contrast to Wario's ambiguity and anti heroness, the Shake King just went full out villain, capture and enslaved worlds and populations and is arguably in a worse situation than Wario himself. Wario has allies, the Shake King likely alienated any of his through his immoral behaviour.

Same with Rudy, who is an equally narcisstic, sociopathic jerkass who can almost act as Wario, except even more so on the negative qualities.

Wario is definitely a jerk, but his games show us that there's quite a difference between being a mere jerk and someone who's much, much worse.

"why wario is a jerk"

this is an interesting and useful topic to discuss. I will be sure to show this to the next pleb who dares to asert that Wario is infact not a jerk.

Back