Any cult movies you like?

Metal

MRS. OBAMA GET DOWN!!!
Coins
Rocking Horse
Robot
Recently watched Vertigo with friends. It was my first Alfred Hitchcock film and it really took me sometime to really get into the acting. It was well made I guess I'm still not used to watching films from decades ago I do hope to watch more films by Alfred Hitchcock as to just not know the " rosebud " thing that keeps popping out everywhere.

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Username Change
CD
Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition!
User Name Style Change
An Item
There's a film called The Boys in Company C about a group of young men going to the Vietnam war, and this film is interesting in that it shares some aspects with the much better known movie Full Metal Jacket, like the drill instructors using the word ¨maggot¨ and saying that the recruits aren't even human beings. It also stars R. Lee Ermey, who would again fullfill his role as a drill sergeant in said film almost ten years after he played one in this movie

I particulary like this scene, which is pretty funny for an otherwise rather grim movie.

Magma

"Make a Difference" Magma
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Username Change
User Name Style Change
With the amount of exposure The Room got with The Disaster Artist is it even really a cult movie anymore?

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Profile Music
Dunno if I can call it cult but reminder Stealth is the best movie about a fighter jet using its newfound sapience to listen exclusively to Incubus

Metal

MRS. OBAMA GET DOWN!!!
Coins
Rocking Horse
Robot
Been binging a ton of anthology horror movies lately, v/h/s, all hallow' eve, terrifiyer and classic Wes Craven films.
It's nice to have small short horror films in one setting which gives off that goosebumps feeling.

Most of the best bits were with Art the Clown, the actor himself is a pretty rad dude by the looks of how he posts pics of him as Art.