Any Wario Land bosses you didn't like?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
I have to say, I liked most of the bosses I've fought in the Wario Land series.

But... some of the ones in Wario Land 3 always bothered me. Seems like the 'knock you out the arena' thing was just annoying, and basically a one hit kill under another name. And every boss pretty much spammed it...

Anyone agree? What bosses did you not like?

Wolfenboss from Land 3, you know this asshole:
Wolfenbossprite.PNG

Probably the only Wario plattformer boss I activly dislike, mainly because the third phase always gives me trouble, because of the way the spike ball bounces around.

It doesn't help that the first two hits are so painfully easy and slow, that replaying the fight again just to get another shot at the final hit becomes really tedious, really fast.

Socker Bunny.
Despite that interesting mechanics, he's to tedious. Bot ecen difficult, just way to tedious.

The trick behind this boss is to nudge him, while he is in his ball form, as close to the goal you can and jump charge into him when he is at his highest bounce, because the Turtle can only catch him if the ball started to descent on the way to the goal, doing this avoids that problem.

I hope this trick helps, because I used to find him a bit tedious myself, but after learning this he became one of the fastest bosses in the game, for me.

Back