Anyone find the instant kill stuff weird in Wario Land 1?

#Let'sMakeWarioLandBoring
Why would you wanna make it boring? that's dumb. If it's boring than how will it sell?
8z1vvIf.png

We need it to be as fun as fun can be!

It's amazing how you always manage to let even the most obvious satire fly right over your head.

He wasn't seriously suggesting we make Wario Land boring, he was expressing that your idea for future Wario Land titles would be boring.

Well why didn't he say so? I thought he wanted to make the game boring, didn't know that was a direct reply to my ideas. All he did was post out of nowhere saying "Let's make Wario boring" with nothing else, not even a "JK! KYON BAD IDEA!" or anything.

vhCv9JO.png
f4Kuf4v.png
Would it kill him to be a little more specific on what he's saying?

Well why didn't he say so? I thought he wanted to make the game boring, didn't know that was a direct reply to my ideas. All he did was post out of nowhere saying "Let's make Wario boring" with nothing else, not even a "JK! KYON BAD IDEA!" or anything.

vhCv9JO.png
f4Kuf4v.png
Would it kill him to be a little more specific on what he's saying?
Detecting sarcasm/satire isn't always that hard sometimes you just need to think.

I had no idea that was a direct response to my post though, I sort of forgot I made those posts since he posted hours before mine. I'm not really that good on picking up sarcasm over the internet as a matter of fact.

In real life I can tell by the tone of somebody's voice, but here I just read it in a normal voice. I'm not sure what "Satire" means, I never heard it in convention before.

I had no idea that was a direct response to my post though, I sort of forgot I made those posts since he posted hours before mine. I'm not really that good on picking up sarcasm over the internet as a matter of fact.

In real life I can tell by the tone of somebody's voice, but here I just read it in a normal voice. I'm not sure what "Satire" means, I never heard it in convention before.
THINK, Kyon. Why would ChanceTime WANT Wario Land to be boring? Also maybe you should consider looking up stuff on your own instead of expecting everyone to answer everything for you. Also, this thread should probably be locked.

Well, I do think when it comes to posts. I think how to reply, I think what to say. But sarcasm can sometimes slip over my head half the time. Well, he's a mean guy, so I assumed he wanted Wario to be boring so it wouldn't sell...?

temmie_icon___free_for_use_by_crystallinevulpine-d9bi4vg.gif
So...yeah, alright. I'm good now.

So am I to assume a guy who makes fun of Ashley for no reason also wouldn't hate/dislike Wario land? Sure, alright.

So, we're done here now, right? okay. Now I understand everything, but reminder my idea was a joke anyways. But Wario land with playable Ashley does sound fun.
latest
Doesn't it? Alright, glad this all ended.

So am I to assume a guy who makes fun of Ashley for no reason also wouldn't hate/dislike Wario land? Sure, alright.

So, we're done here now, right? okay. Now I understand everything, but reminder my idea was a joke anyways. But Wario land with playable Ashley does sound fun.
latest
Doesn't it? Alright, glad this all ended.
This may come as a shock to you, but the majority of people on this site are fans of the Wario series as a whole.

I haven't forgotten, it just wasn't a good reason. Sorry about that, not buying it for reasons unknown to man kind.

Whoa, really? I never knew that. Thanks for pointing that out, Big Magma. (not.)

Look, sarcasm done right. Just add something to make it clear it's sarcasm, just a helpful tip.

Yeah, I shouldn't have used my money on it. Maybe if they revive the series, they could call it "Wario's New Land" with Mario gameplay, still with shoulder bashing and other whatnots for the NX. Maybe have 4 players like NSMB and have Waluigi and Ashley in there.

You know, I was gonna add like, a real cool comment. Genuinely cool. The Queen of comments, right here. The literal best thing I've ever written, pouring my passion over Wario Land, in this very thread. I was so excited over this topic, I was even gonna gather everyone around a campfire, get marshmellows, and tell the superjump story for all of us to bond, become great friends and forget our previous discussion to start a new era of love and friendship. But you blew it. You blew it, Kyonzalo de las Mercedes. I thought you had changed. But it was all a lie, Kyon. You cheated on me. I caught you KISSING THE CRIPPLE, KYONCITO. And now my comment is RUINED. DEAD.

I hope you're proud of yourself.

Don't text me anymore. You know I won't answer.

You and I are done.

Back