Ashley in Mushroom Kingdom Fusion?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Wario's already in as a playable character, but gee, this seems to be an interesting character skin for the game:

2rr79g0.jpg

http://www.fusiongameworks.net/smf/index.php/topic,756.0.html

Unfortunately, it wasn't ever finished, at least from what I can see. But come on, does anyone else think seeing Wario characters in this game would be awesome? Even as reskins of other playable characters?

I'm still kind of picturing Ashley or Jimmy T or 9 Volt or whoever blasting through enemies with a machine gun or something. Or them going through a level based on Halo or Gears of War:

So yeah, thoughts on the possibility of Wario characters in Mushroom Kingdom Fusion?

Sorry, but what's mushroom kingdom fusion? I always feel so ignorant around here :p It looks incredibly cool though.
I didnt play it but its a Mario fangame where everythings really weird. You can play as Luigi on a Yoshi using the Guille powerup in a Gears of War level. You can also play as Megaman, Wario, Sonic, Kirby, Link and more. The Street Fighter powerup is also present. Just weiheird.

Sorry, but what's mushroom kingdom fusion? I always feel so ignorant around here :p It looks incredibly cool though.

It's a massive crossover fan game where characters from tens or hundreds of different universes end up coming together in a battle between good and evil. So in other words, Smash Bros meets a Mario style 2D platformer, with the game having worlds based on such series as Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man and many more.

Also, Wario is a playable character, with his abilities being quite close to those in Wario Land 1-4!

Back