Ashley V Luigi : Dawn of...Friendship?!

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
7Xmn5qN.png

"You too, Greeny?" Ashley yelled out, holding her wand to the scared man.

"Please! NO! I just wanted to check if my friends were alright." Luigi said with fear in his voice.

Mario wanted to check a Mansion Luigi won in a contest, so he went up ahead to check out the place, but on his way there he met a girl in red, she entered the contest too but she lost, she doesn't take losing too lightly.

So she waited for the winner to show up so she could finish him or her off.
"G-go ahead, t-take the m-m-mansi-"

"SHUT UP AND SPEAK NORMALLY!" Ashley yelled out.

"I'm sorr-ry" Luigi muttered.

"You can take the mansion, just don't hurt my brother. I'm begging you." Luigi went on his knees

"He's the only family I got...." Luigi started to tear up.

Ashley stared at Luigi, she put down her wand Hurry up and go, AND TAKE YOUR BROTHER WITH YOU Ashley said. But leave the fat and skinny one here Ashley added.

Luigi ran to his brother and put Mario's arms around his shoulder and he left. Thank-a-you so much Luigi said as he left.

Ashley knew how it was not to have family, she felt sympathy, something she never felt before. She let him go, but if he shows up again he won't get any sympathy from her.

I had a small story for those two, but forgot to add it in. Wario and waluigi were gonna jump the contest winners and take the mansion for themselves, but Ashley was already waiting there before them, so she had the advantage of surprise attack.

Back