Ask me whatever the hell u want!

Oh boi

Absolutely spiffing
Should have done this way earlier but yh, it's about time I did one of these "ask me and I'll answer" things. So go ahead, ask me and I'll be able to answer your questions ASAP!

I've recently been watching the Disastrous Life of Saiki K., but mostly I like to enjoy watching Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel. Other favourite shows of mine include the Cuphead Show, that one DK cartoon, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and many more!
BRUHHH WHEN YOU SAID 2 SONGS PER EPISODE FOR WARIO TEACHES TYPING THE DONKEY KONG CARTOON WAS WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT 💀💀💀

What are some of your favorite video games ?
I love a lot of games, especially the party ones like Smash Bros., Mario Party or Mario Kart. I also really love Kirby games, especially the recent ones too and also because of the lore. But I swear to god Magolor is actually one of my favourite characters of all time and I will be a diehard fan for the cute little egg alien and will protect him at all costs. Sonic is also up there too but I defos prefer the classic games over the modern ones (although SA2 was the goat.) I also am in absolute LOVE with Indie games with some of my favourites being Cuphead, Undertale, Deltarune, Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight, The Binding of Isaac, Shantae and Celeste.

Last edited:
I love a lot of games, especially the party ones like Smash Bros., Mario Party or Mario Kart. I also really love Kirby games, especially the recent ones too and also because of the lore. But I swear to god Mayor is actually one of my favourites characters of all time and I will be a diehard fan for the cute little egg alien and will protect him at all costs. Sonic is also up there too but I defos prefer the classic games over the modern ones (although SA2 was the goat.) I also am in absolute LOVE with Indie games with some of my favourites being Cuphead, Undertale, Deltarune, Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight, The Binding of Isaac, Shantae and Celeste.
Yeah, I too prefer the Classic Sonic games. Doesn't mean I don't like the modern ones (Generations and Colors are a few examples)

Back