ask my OCs whatever

junkjazz

⋆˚꩜。
Coins
18,144
ok I'm bored and I want y'all to meet my ocs so here they are, and their introductions hehe (and ref images I'm spoiling y'all)
*I'll be roleplaying as my ocs on this thread pls don't call me cringe
NEIL: Hi I'm.. Neil, ask me anything I suppose.. please don't be weird..
IMG_0589.jpeg


KEVIN: Hey, I'm Kevin. ask whatever you want really. I don't give a damn.
IMG_0588.jpeg


RYAN: HI! Ryan here, ask us *WHATEVER* you'd like to know about us.! ya wanna know about our collection of over 20 bongs!? or are you going to be a bore..?
IMG_0587.jpeg
 
Neil: Im feeling alright I suppose... been working on some tunes with Ryan.. the only game I play regularly is Rayman 3 and that's it
Ryan: FINALLY, someone asked us something useful~ well, we're feeling amazing thanks for asking... and no, we don't play games... unless it's hide and seek!!
Kevin: I'm ok. I haven't played videogames in years.. any recommendations?
 
Guess I'll use gray for Molten (and i'm using bold for ooc for this like in the fic)
Recommendations? Uhhh, I guess I've been playing a lot of Rivals of Aether recently. It's a platform fighter like Smash, and the community workshop scene for that game is crazy dudes, you can have Freddy Fazbear vs Ralsei from Deltarune vs Brooklyn Guy from SML vs a Beyblade and have the battle take place on Weezer's blue album. I've also been playing Phighting (Roblox game) recently, didn't think I'd like it, but I do. It's a third person class-based shooter with classes based on classic Roblox gears. If you like to rage on your phone then there's Clash Royale. And finally, there's a fighting game called Electoral Carnage where you fight as US presidents (and it's free, as are the others, minus Rivals)
 
Back
Top