Baker Man/Spooky Baker's Wahctober posts

Day 2 (from here's a picture i made and no i didn't use a stock background)
Here's a picture I'm making as Halloween art for Wario Teaches Typing (Huge WIP obviously, just did the background so far)
halloweenwip.png

Day 3 (Cover):
Here's Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell and Michael Jackson (by the way, they won't all be spooky, I only plan on making the first few and last few spooky, but I may do some more spooky ones in between, or save them for the end of the month, idk)

Attachments

• Somebody's-Wahtching-Me.mp3
    4.4 MB
Just wanted to know, how do you do your MIDI compositions ? If I'm to make games, I'll have to make music at one point and really don't know where to start.

I find a midi of a song I want to convert online, download the midi, and then run the midi through FL Studio's soundfont player, then I export as an MP3, and do any editing I might need to do afterwards in Audacity.

Day 5:
I was too lazy to do something different so here's WIP 3, Now with Papyrus as Skeletor and Sonic as Goku.
I spun a wheel this time and up next I add Cosmo, but I don't know what to make her costume.
halloweenwip3.png

Oh and I'll probably fix Wario and Papyrus's eyes too.

Day 6:
I'm going to be away from the computer today so here's another addition, I added Cosmo as Miku, didn't fix Wario and Papyrus's eyes yet though
Also up next I fix Wario and Papyrus's eyes and add Shadow as Vegeta.

halloweenwip4.png

Here's the last WIP, and then I'm leaving you guys in the dark and doing miscellaneous art and soundfont covers until I post the final result on Halloween. I added Shadow as Vegeta (DBZ), Knuckles as Saitama (One Punch Man), and Kirby wearing a Shy Guy mask (Mario) that's too small. Also I fixed the eyes finally and moved Wario to make him more visible.
halloweenwip5.png

Last edited:
Day 7:
I almost chose not to include this because doing this as part of a creativity thing for the month of October feels extremely disrespectful to my purpose of doing this, as a tribute to someone who's recently departed. But here's a remastered cover of Otherside by Red Hot Chili Peppers as a tribute to Flea, who reportedly left us on October 1st, but I only found out yesterday. R.I.P. Flea

Attachments

• Wahtherside-ReWAHstered.mp3
    6.5 MB
Day 8: I made art of the guys from Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
Red Guy is holding a popped red balloon, Duck is holding a can, and Yellow Guy is standing in oil, alluding to events in the original web series, which I suggest you watch to understand in case you don't want to be spoiled
In episode 4, Red Guy goes out of the room, onto a film set where they're filming a knockoff of the first episode, then his head pops and glitter comes out
In episode 5, Duck leaves after a while, and then a can starts eating his guts, and when the episode ends, it turns out that the teachers for the episode (the Steak and the Spinach Can) force fed Yellow Guy Duck
In episode 6, Yellow Guy is taught about dreams in the beginning, and the Lamp teaching him starts to drown him in oil, however this fails
dhmisart.png

Day 9:
Another cover here, this one is Melissa, the first opening for Fullmetal Alchemist. This one is Wario Master of Disguise, Kirby Super Star Ultra, New Super Mario Bros, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Mega Man X drums.

Attachments

• New-Super-Mega-Fullmetal-Alchemist-Super-Star-of-Disguise-Ultra-X-and-Knuckles.mp3
    5.9 MB
Day 10 (1/3 of the way through with Wahctober 2024):
Here's the background and foreground for part 2 of my Halloween art, which I'm making at Oh Boi's request with some of the more recently introduced characters
1000000251.gif
(Placeholder)
Oh btw I'm not putting the real thing this is just a joke to fill it in

Last edited:
Day 11:
Here's a cover of Sunburn by Muse, I think it might be an opening for a darker, more serious arc of Wario Teaches Typing.
There were 8 channels so I got to use all 8 soundfonts I have. MoD obviously, WL4, SM64, Super Mario World, Mega Man X, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Sonic 3 & Knuckles and New Super Mario Bros DS.

Attachments

• Wahnburn.mp3
    5.1 MB
Back