Best time to livestream?

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Insider
So, I was thinking... Today I did a livestream of Wario Land 4, but I got really few viewers. I can't seem to find the right hour to record. Being in the UK, recording during the morning, the US are basically sleeping, but if I record at night, I don't see much improvement. I tried the afternoon but still no good.
So, I ask, what time do you guys sit down and watch livestreams more often?
Also, how much time do you stay on the stream?

Thanks for your feedback in advance!

Ps: do you rely on twitter to know when someone is streaming?

I think the best time to stream is 7:00 EDT, which everyone in the U.S and Canada are awake. Best time in my opinion, also the limited views may be because of...Well, I'm not sure how popular you are, if you're popular you should set a time days before you live steam so a lot of people are aware of it. Like a few days before the stream somebody may be like "oh, a live stream in a few days, sounds cool!"

I don't go to live streams myself, so I wouldn't know what others rely on, myself I randomly stumble upon one most of the time or my friends tell me about them.

I think the best time to stream is 7:00 EDT, which everyone in the U.S and Canada are awake. Best time in my opinion, also the limited views may be because of...Well, I'm not sure how popular you are, if you're popular you should set a time days before you live steam so a lot of people are aware of it. Like a few days before the stream somebody may be like "oh, a live stream in a few days, sounds cool!"

I don't go to live streams myself, so I wouldn't know what others rely on, myself I randomly stumble upon one most of the time or my friends tell me about them.

Well, I have 1300 subscribers, but I still don't know what audience I need to focus in, since I don't have many viewers to know. So for now, I just need to solve the time issue, at least to get english speakers to be part of the streams.

Back