blanche's thoughts and opinions

blanche

Wario Fan Supreme
rules:
1. all of my opinions are right in my eyes and i will gladly change my opinion if im proved wrong (e.g not by you because you're most likely wrong)
2. follow the first rule and you'll be ok
3. i may or may not follow up with this

--------------------
Bruno Mars is the greatest male vocalist of the 2010's.
He is extremely talented and such talent has been unseen in the pop music industry in the past 15 years.
He deserves all the praise he gets and he is steadily rising to be the biggest male pop act of the 21st century plus he actually has substance and well-deserved/well-earned fans.
Unlike other pop acts he does not hide in a veneer of "artistry" to make himself seem more sophisticated than he actually is, he also does not get into drama or act too "chill" and "relateable"; he does what a musician/entertainer/singer/artist is supposed to do and what they should of been doing for the past 20 years.
He has also released the best albums of the 2010s and he is continuing to do so with his new album "24K Magic"

Music is an important art form and the fact many people ignore it or consider it irrelevant until it lifts their mood up from a hard day at work makes me sad.
All aspects that makes a song "work" is important and it's lovely to hear it play out to your ears. I listen to the lyrics, the instruments, the production, the chord progressions, and the notes all at once.

The video game community is the most frustrating community I've been to and I can only tolerate it in small doses (e.g Warioforums)
Most exclusive listeners of video game music do not appreciate the actual art form of music as they seem to only like VGM because it reminds them of a game rather than what's actually going on there

People who have hatred for fictional characters,
project their own traits and fantasies on them,
and hate them or love them because of said fantasies and projections of others,
are really strange people and I consider them more uncomfortable to be around than people who badmouth famous people or people they know.

Something about that makes you wonder about their brain more often since it's abnormal and very odd.
Strange as it is, video game communities have a LOT of obsessive and neurotic people. It's just too maddening and aggravating to always be around you know?

Last edited:
Unlike other pop acts he does not hide in a veneer of "artistry" to make himself seem more sophisticated than he actually is, he also does not get into drama or act too "chill" and "relateable"; he does what a musician/entertainer/singer/artist is supposed to do and what they should of been doing for the past 20 years.

I dont agree with that, I think there are more energetic and even like "hyper-active" musicians than anything else : p Like the most popular musicians are almost always the ones who have a big stage presence, who have an over the top singing style singing as many notes in as many octaves as they can, who dance and have choreography and all that. You dont often see many mellow and calm musicians in the top lists with the high ratings : p Thats why pop is always the most popular genre of music : p

Most exclusive listeners of video game music do not appreciate the actual art form of music as they seem to only like VGM because it reminds them of a game rather than what's actually going on there

I agree with this : p Its more about the memories tied with the music rather than the actual music itself, I actually just wrote about it in the Rant thread : p

lol, this should be good.

i think you said modern nintendo is going down hill and im inclined to agree with that, but what do you think about nintendo?

Curly fries are for real the best fries, theyre the only fries I buy from the store : p

You like Sonic, do you like Sega consoles? How many Sega consoles do you own, and whats your favorite?

Back