boss music thread

Baker Man

Already F'd up 2025 gonna be my year
They can be classified as such
Regular boss themes,

Final boss themes.

and miscellaneous (not sure if it counts/remixes).

Last edited:
additionally, MAN is master of disguise's boss theme so awesome. it sounds so panicked, so violent. Wario is actually fighting for his life, unlike the other platformers surrounded by him, and that's what i feel like that song does right. it legitimately sounds like a suicide mission, which wario loves to do, jumping into danger for no reason other than money. it's more of a boss theme for him than who he's fighting and i love it !

additionally, MAN is master of disguise's boss theme so awesome. it sounds so panicked, so violent. Wario is actually fighting for his life, unlike the other platformers surrounded by him, and that's what i feel like that song does right. it legitimately sounds like a suicide mission, which wario loves to do, jumping into danger for no reason other than money. it's more of a boss theme for him than who he's fighting and i love it !
same kind of thing in unexpectancy 3, it sounds like a boss theme for peppino rather than pepperman, vigilante, noise, fake pep, and pizzahead

also, this isn't boss music, but this sure sounds like it could be an actual boss theme from MoD, doesn't it?

Attachments

• Wahvior-ReWAHstered.mp3
    5.4 MB
Back