Captain Syrup vs the Shake King?

Who would win in a battle between Captain Syrup and the Shake King?

• Captain Syrup + Black Sugar Pirates

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Shake King + Bandineros

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
So, given that Syrup didn't exactly try and fight the latter directly herself... would she have a chance? If the troops of the SS Tea Cup and those of the Shakedown Schooner went head to head, who would win anyway?

300px-WLSSyrup.png
vs
700px-ShakeKing_WLS.jpg

Cause both the captains command pretty large armies, much more so than you'd expect for typical pirates. Very well trained soldiers on both sides as well. And both their captains can put up one hell of a fight against even someone like Wario...

So what would have happened if Wario wasn't there? Or Syrup's troops could actually raid the Shake Dimension? In a fight between Wario Land 1 and 2's villains and Wario Land Shake It's, who would be the victorious pirate?

So are certain types of Bandineros. Swords too, for Bucanneros...
Most of them don't, though. Most of them just trundle about like dumbass balloons. Syrup's clearly got a tighter training programme in place and therefore wins.

See? I don't even have to play through all of Shake It to determine this, I'm the fucking wizard.

Sorry guys, I'll have to take over since I turned CM30 into a frog. I'm sure he'll live on in your memories but no frog has ever operated a computer, let alone ran a forum :,c

Back