Chinese Mario Galaxy ripoff "Duludubi"... Is a theme park mascot.

Mario123311

Super Plumber Enthusiast

Duludubi Star was a... Bizzare Mario Galaxy clone released around 2008 ((and would be shortly taken down in sometime by 2009)) in China as a free downloadable game, It especially gained infamy upon it's spread as well as being streamed by popular live streamer, Vinesauce as seen above. The game has tons of stolen assets, Sounds and voice clips from Klonoa, Music from various different media including the jeopardy theme, and the planetoids look like they were dumped from Dolphin running Galaxy 1 or 2.

But here's something even crazier: I've been researching the main character of the game and come across this. Duludubi is a mascot who belongs to Chinese theme park brand "Fantawild", Appearing in almost all of their media and merchandise. Fantawild is essentially the Disney of China from what I gathered so that's actually fairly impressive.

I have a seperate thread on the Vinesauce forums looking up more images and media of him if you are curious too: http://vinesauce.com/vinetalk/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=516

Is a cute looking game though : p

(probly cuz its Mario galaxy of course : p But little blue dinosaur is cute : p)

Back