Could Good-Feel make a better Wario Land game now?

Might mean the motion controls and random contraptions Wario drives.
Ironically the only times I disliked it was the Ground Punch thing and shaking bags of money. I found the cannon and unicycle things quite fun, and I really liked the weight of them.

Might mean the motion controls and random contraptions Wario drives.
Bullseye. I'm not too worried about Gross Wario since the dev team tries to avoid that almost entirely (except for the nose-picking, It would be nice to see that go away but it's kind of fits Wario's attitude of not caring about others so I guess it fits). I've never played Shake It so I wouldn't know about the cannonball and unicycle segments.

Bullseye. I'm not too worried about Gross Wario since the dev team tries to avoid that almost entirely (except for the nose-picking, It would be nice to see that go away but it's kind of fits Wario's attitude of not caring about others so I guess it fits). I've never played Shake It so I wouldn't know about the cannonball and unicycle segments.

Awww man...the nose picking? That's one of my favorite things about him. :p

Well, one thing that would be different now is the music, since Tomiya Tomita isn't working with Good-Feel any more.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure it'd be better, since Yoshi's Crafted World has gotten quite a bit of criticism for its soundtrack being bland and uninteresting, and I worry the same would apply to a future Wario game by them too. And well, we all know important good music is to this series, right?

One good thing would be no motion controls if Good Feel was working on a Wario Land game nowadays since the whole motion control fad has long since passed.

Back