Creativity of Crickzilla (Dead thread forever.)

Move over Ashley X Cricket and Cricket X Mona, this is the girl Cricket can work out with and I mean both ways!
In seriousness, I’m like the only person who still remembers these two and came to the point of even shipping them. I really love these two, I swear.

Cricket: Dragonfly? Are you going to finish your portion of our sundae?

Dragonfly: *thinking of dreamy thought of her and Cricket and then snaps out
Oh! Maybe I just got a little carried away. *continues eating treat

Not much to say other than my will to draw another Cricket X Dragonfly pic because these two are so cute together.

The day after Lulu breaks in and almost boycotted the show... Wario decided that he will be redesigning the main lobby of the WAAAAA-rehouse that give other reality show host a run for their money. The housemates are sent outside so he can be given more room. While outside, they meet a resident... who's a kung-fu rival of Master Mantis that also happened to become sick of the crew's presence! Mantis fended her off, but ended getting possessed as a result. What fates lie ahead of Mantis's soul? Will Cricket or someone else put a stop to her revenge?

The day after Lulu breaks in and almost boycotted the show... Wario decided that he will be redesigning the main lobby of the WAAAAA-rehouse that give other reality show host a run for their money. The housemates are sent outside so he can be given more room. While outside, they meet a resident... who's a kung-fu rival of Master Mantis that also happened to become sick of the crew's presence! Mantis fended her off, but ended getting possessed as a result. What fates lie ahead of Mantis's soul? Will Cricket or someone else put a stop to her revenge?

Good work, but maybe you should put the dialogue in the form of subtitles with everyone's text in another colour.

Good work, but maybe you should put the dialogue in the form of subtitles with everyone's text in another colour.

Thanks. Now that you mentioned it, I can be tempting to put dialouge in the subtitles. Considering I already created 6 episodes of The Big WAAAAA-rehouse and 22 episodes of Mortal Kombat Armageddon All-Stars (neither counting extra klips.) It'll be a wild doozy trying to get every script to coincide with the time giving for each on. (Least I can try making each text box unique with colors based on who's talking right now.) Guess maybe I should make the text bigger.
The thread has the word creativity in.
You were NOT joking, huh?
Nice work

Thank you! The thread's unique name is created via the magic of alliteration.

I don't normally post sketches here but... it's Wario related so it belongs in this thread!

This is one of the mutants created for a Smash Fanfic not coming for a long time: Everyone is Mutated!

LD-030 (Wario) DNA: Mother Brain, Master Belch, Tektite

Crickzilla's Journal:
(Stage 2) So... this used to be Wario huh? Long story short. Thanks to having Master Belch's DNA, he's more foul-smelling than before. Not just his Wario Waft but he can give you a infectious, uncurable disease just by making contact. Despite being being a waddling head, his only known power is devouring anything whole. LD-005 has a rival.

(Stage 3) Have that creature not have Wario's iconic nose and 'stache, I would never know that kaiju mutant has evolved into the waddling head I met 2 days ago. The newly gained armored covers up the most disgusting infectious body, but I still would not ride that creature. The armor also made my atomic breath effective and everything he defeats will get absorbed into his body, making him stronger than he was before.
Stage 3 is based on Orga from Godzilla.

Today's the day for... The Golden WAAAAA of Veto! With Mona finally selecting who to nominate, the challenge finally commences! But this looks familiar... Oh! Microgames! They're ascended to microchallenges! Same function as microgames back in WarioWare, but like the Ultra League: Wario is a total jerk and can throw curveballs here and there. Who will win the Golden WAAAAA of Veto and may save someone from getting nominated for eviction?

I swear to God someday, I'll find time to add subtitles. If not, then I would have to open community contributions to add them. It's possible, right?

Updated with Previously on The BIg WAAAAA-rehouse segments:

Last edited:

With Mona failing to vote off anyone due to her determination to let everyone stay, Wario furiously forced more than one housemate off the contest and close the case. This plagued the housemates in a period of depression and sadness. They'll try to fight it off, but it'll take longer...until Crygor saves the day by calling in the family who will stay up late just to shimmy in the dance floor. Ironically, Jimmy T.'s still down in the dumps. What it'll take to motivate him back to his natural, fabulous, disco-loving self?

Last edited:

Too bad Takeda didn't return and may have a chance to recasted to Robbie Daymond or something. But my desire to draw my favorte boi Young Cricket cosplaying as Takeda inspired my brain and I want to draw Cricket again even though I try to resist crossing over WarioWare and Mortal Kombat again... Damn both boys are kickass...

Where is everyone? That aside, I should have posted this earlier because it's pretty important for my self-inserts.
Behold... the atomic-breathing avatar representation of Crickzilla. Fused from my usual avatar and Young Cricket and is completely revelant to a World of Light Darker turn.

Next Role Swap and The Big WAAAAA-rehouse shuold hopefully be out by end of November/Thanksgiving. As soon as stop getting addicted to Crystal Story II.

In the meantime here are some previews of entries of my Goretober Featuring some of the WarioWare Characters (Yes, it's supposed to be kid friendly but I'm still willing to include it.

Since I believe they are too graphic (g*rey) to be posted here, if you want the full version, they are in my other social media accounts.

Back