Creativity of Crickzilla

Crickzilla

The Not-So Lonely Cricket Fan.
Coins
Coins
Yup, I'm an artist. And since I got back to WarioWare, I drew fanart of the series. Especially my favorite character. Be warned that I have a creative mind!

These and other pieces of art not related to Wario are also found on other sites under the name JacquIreBriggs.

Young Cricket.jpg
Master Mantis.jpg

Back in 2015, I have some imagination that Cricket and Mantis aren't human but are an actual Cricket and Mantis respectively.

Penny Cyborg.jpg

I also have a wacky imagination that Penny Crygor had cyborg parts like her grandfather while somewhat thinking that's one of her designs during development of WW:SM

Last edited:

Crickzilla

Coins
Coins
WarioWare from Cards.jpg

Doodles based on the info on the back of the cards from WarioWare Gold.

Believes that training can happen anywhere, usually where he wants to be. Fairly recently, at a lovely café.-Master Mantis’s A-Rank Card

Cricket obeys his master so fully that when Mantis says training must happen at a fancy café, he hops to it. -Cricket’s A-Rank Card

(I will feel bad for them if they somewhat got kicked out while training in the cafe. Even worse if Cricket’s still hungry.)

Red absolutely loves candy from the human world. He wolfs down lollipops in almost no time at all. - Red’s B-Rank Card

Ashley has very specific tastes in food and, when eating, saves her favorite thing for last. Voracious. - Ashley’s B-Rank Card

The heart-shaped ornaments she wears in her hair are actually high-tech. They fire missiles! - Penny’s B-Rank Card

Orbulon’s skin is ultra silky, but if you try to touch that smooth, smooth skin, he’ll teleport away. - Orbulon’s B-Rank Card

Mona adores cute little critters. Sure, cats and dogs. But it’s fuzzy-wuzzy caterpillars that really win her over! - Mona’s B-Rank Card

The color of his hair changes once in a blue moon. They say if you see “red Jimmy,” you’ll have good luck. - Jimmy’s A-Rank Card

(Okay maybe I took this too literal.)

Crickzilla

Coins
Coins
I'm also a Total Drama nut too (even though the series is dead), so I had these crossover drawings in mind months ago.

CricketKatieSadie.jpg

This somewhat came in mind after seeing Cricket's popular in woman within WWG. Looks like Cricket's got two new overzealous admirers, but he's not happy about it.
MantisVsLarry.jpg

There's always a way to cross your line if your belief happens to be training can happen anywhere, especially
if it's an acid pit with a mutant, ravenous venus fly trap.

I should be finishing that Franken-Cricket drawing soon...

Last edited:

Crickzilla

Coins
Coins
Franken-Cricket.jpg

Franken-Cricket as promised yesterday (he's supposed to making a zombie pose.

VillanousCricket.jpg

And some evil counterpart of him based on the concept of "nobodies"

Crickzilla

Coins
Coins
Tomorrow Hill.jpg
This is the result of playing Tomorrow Hill on my 3DS at the bus every afternoon and a spice of imagination (Not drugged, I promise).

Crickzilla

Coins
Coins
And the one Wario-related work I've been meaning to share since I've joined the fourms: The FanFiction!

WarioWare: Know Your Stars.

Like it says, It's a take of the Know Your Stars sketches from All That (and other crummy fanfictions) about WarioWare. The employees and other minor characters have to face humiliating lies and/or torturous actions from the lurker of the darkest corner known as the Know Your Stars Announcer.

The employees get humiliated twice.

Fanfic's almost done! Just two more chapters.

The Fanfiction here

Last edited:

Cresh

FRONK, THE ABSOLUTE SEX GOD
Coins
Coins
Custom Post Background Post Shadow Styled Thread Title User Name Style Change User Title Style Change
I like your art, Crick! (Gonna call you that if you don't mind!) I can definitely see the improvement along the images you posted, and it seems you're really good at drawing insects based on your interpretations of Cricket and Master Mantis up there, very nice! :monawinks:
Also I just noticed your fanfic there, I like fanfics. Don't really write them myself, but I like them. Gonna give it a read later for sure!

Crickzilla

Coins
Coins
I like your art, Crick! (Gonna call you that if you don't mind!) I can definitely see the improvement along the images you posted, and it seems you're really good at drawing insects based on your interpretations of Cricket and Master Mantis up there, very nice! :monawinks:
Also I just noticed your fanfic there, I like fanfics. Don't really write them myself, but I like them. Gonna give it a read later for sure!
Thanks a million Cresh! I prefered to be called Crickzilla but I've been called other nicknames but they're mainly for my other username in social media.

Some art may be posted out of order. (The nobody Cricket was made in early September but never posted in the public until October for example.)

Crickzilla

Coins
Coins
And the one Wario-related work I've been meaning to share since I've joined the fourms: The FanFiction!

WarioWare: Know Your Stars.

Like it says, It's a take of the Know Your Stars sketches from All That (and other crummy fanfictions) about WarioWare. The employees and other minor characters have to face humiliating lies and/or torturous actions from the lurker of the darkest corner known as the Know Your Stars Announcer.

The employees get humiliated twice.

Fanfic's almost done! Just two more chapters.

The Fanfiction here
The fanfic is now finished! :fronkin:

I won't spoil anything in the final chapter.

Crickzilla

Coins
Coins

Mockup intro for a Big Brother based on WarioWare. It's one of my ideas in my head.

Will I make it into a real series? I had another one in progress and I currently have no ideas for this one, other than the rules will be in Wario's way.

Created via Powerpoint with the music (attempted) extended and inserted via Movie Maker.

(Who knew trying to extend music is tougher than I thought...)

Cresh

FRONK, THE ABSOLUTE SEX GOD
Coins
Coins
Custom Post Background Post Shadow Styled Thread Title User Name Style Change User Title Style Change

Mockup intro for a Big Brother based on WarioWare. It's one of my ideas in my head.

Will I make it into a real series? I had another one in progress and I currently have no ideas for this one, other than the rules will be in Wario's way.

Created via Powerpoint with the music (attempted) extended and inserted via Movie Maker.

(Who knew trying to extend music is tougher than I thought...)
Huh, nice concept! I feel like the music could be switched to something better, like the title screen music for WarioWare: Smooth Moves, that one's a real banger, and there's extended versions of it out there, so you're in luck Crick!

As for ideas, I got just the thing.... CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS, ROMANCE, INTERACTION, CONFLICT, WOOO!