Creativity of Crickzilla

Crickzilla

The Not-So Lonely Cricket Fan.
Coins

Cricket: Dragonfly? Are you going to finish your portion of our sundae?

Dragonfly: *thinking of dreamy thought of her and Cricket and then snaps out
Oh! Maybe I just got a little carried away. *continues eating treat

Not much to say other than my will to draw another Cricket X Dragonfly pic because these two are so cute together.

Crickzilla

Coins

The day after Lulu breaks in and almost boycotted the show... Wario decided that he will be redesigning the main lobby of the WAAAAA-rehouse that give other reality show host a run for their money. The housemates are sent outside so he can be given more room. While outside, they meet a resident... who's a kung-fu rival of Master Mantis that also happened to become sick of the crew's presence! Mantis fended her off, but ended getting possessed as a result. What fates lie ahead of Mantis's soul? Will Cricket or someone else put a stop to her revenge?

Just a Wario Fan

BWHAHAHA! What a day!
Coins
Username Change
CD
Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition!
User Name Style Change
An Item

The day after Lulu breaks in and almost boycotted the show... Wario decided that he will be redesigning the main lobby of the WAAAAA-rehouse that give other reality show host a run for their money. The housemates are sent outside so he can be given more room. While outside, they meet a resident... who's a kung-fu rival of Master Mantis that also happened to become sick of the crew's presence! Mantis fended her off, but ended getting possessed as a result. What fates lie ahead of Mantis's soul? Will Cricket or someone else put a stop to her revenge?
Good work, but maybe you should put the dialogue in the form of subtitles with everyone's text in another colour.

Crickzilla

Coins
Good work, but maybe you should put the dialogue in the form of subtitles with everyone's text in another colour.
Thanks. Now that you mentioned it, I can be tempting to put dialouge in the subtitles. Considering I already created 6 episodes of The Big WAAAAA-rehouse and 22 episodes of Mortal Kombat Armageddon All-Stars (neither counting extra klips.) It'll be a wild doozy trying to get every script to coincide with the time giving for each on. (Least I can try making each text box unique with colors based on who's talking right now.) Guess maybe I should make the text bigger.
The thread has the word creativity in.
You were NOT joking, huh?
Nice work
Thank you! The thread's unique name is created via the magic of alliteration.