The ίςε cream aficionado
Coins
Coins
Fancy Lamp
Magic Lamp
User Name Style Change
Username Change
CD
Does anyone know whether Wario Forums has a dark mode, and if so, how to enable it? Having chronic insomnia is already bad enough, but having chronic insomia and getting your retinae burnt is carrying it a bit too far.

I swear, this site did have a dark mode at some point, but when I go to style chooser, I can't find it.

JorgeTheOddity

Still here, don't worry
Coins
Coins
Just added the Shades of Grey style as a dark mode one, and customised it a bit. Will try and fix a few more things like icons soon.
Lookin' pretty good, gotta say. Was just thinking about how cool a dark theme would look like, lmao.

tahutoa

Has "it." Fragile musician. Odd, means well.
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change
Waaaat? No subdued yellow or purple in sight? :woahalt::woh:b-but, b-but, i th-th-thoutght the name shades of grey was exageraring!! How can I tell I am on the Wario forum and not the 3DS Black Theme forum now? where am i!! aaaargh!

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
Waaaat? No subdued yellow or purple in sight? :woahalt::woh:b-but, b-but, i th-th-thoutght the name shades of grey was exageraring!! How can I tell I am on the Wario forum and not the 3DS Black Theme forum now? where am i!! aaaargh!
Lol I get that. Maybe I'll add more yellow and purple in another dark mode theme, we'll see.