Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day has passed since the previous incident, but today presents a new problem for the Demon Lordess Kqueeng Emperoress Kokonoe.

Kokonoe lets off a faint sigh.

"Why oh why must life be ever so stressful? Everyday I go on the computer to discuss lewd things and engage in the roleplayings of erotica, but it feels like the Social Justice Warios will never leave me in peace. "

Kokonoe then looks off to the side wanting to ease their scarlet eyes away from the bright glowing screen in front of her. She then notices something peculiar lodged into the wall. She proceeds to get up out of her chair and is now near the mysterious object lodged in the wall.

"This...could it be?"

She places her hand on the cardboard box in the wall and removes it with force. Looking upon the details of the box, she lets out a scream as she is mystified at the sight below her.

"I-It's... the fabled and lost Wario Land 5!? How was this in my wall?!"

She began hopping around the room in a fevered joy, as if her long lost love finally returned to her.

"Finally... No more fucking Warioware games... just a real Wario Land game for once. All for me. No one else! BAHAHAHAHA!"

However something else caught her attention, the hole in the wall seemed to be emanating a warm flow of air.

"Huh? What's this?"

Her curiosity got the better of her as she drew near. The warm air felt cozy on her skin and she had a desire to be closer to it. After feeling a bit of it on her arm, she made up her mind on what was more important.

"Well... Wario Land 5 will have to wait I found something even more fun~"

She chunks the fabled copy of Land 5 to the side, it hitting the wall with a loud thud because she's actually stronger than Goku and used 0.01% of her power. After this she strips completely naked, revealing her pale slender body. It is then she thrusts her cunt into the warm hole and she moans out in a lewd way, as her cheeks flush red from the pleasure.

"This feels wonderful, like I was born just for this purpose...!"

Though something happened, after she was done enjoying the sensation she tried to free herself but she could not. No matter how she swayed her hips it would not free her from the trap she was now placed in.

"Ack I'm stuck! Let me out of this wall you goddamn Trumpers!"

The warm feeling begin to make her body weak after a hour. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her now drooling from the senstation she faints forever to be stuck in a wall of pain and pleasure because she chose not to play Wario Land 5.

To be continued???

I expected this to turn out that the warm mist thing was some kind of hallucinogen that was making you imagine Wario Land 5.
"Social Justice Warios" was the highlight of this, even though there are, in fact, approximately 0 of them that I've seen, which means I'm free to call them massive niggerfaggots hahahahaha

I opened the door to this apparent hell, didn't I. ...it's only a matter of time, before she actually becomes good at writing smut...
...and from there will maybe gain the courage to say fuckin' CUNT when she MEANS it, God.

I expected this to turn out that the warm mist thing was some kind of hallucinogen that was making you imagine Wario Land 5.
"Social Justice Warios" was the highlight of this, even though there are, in fact, approximately 0 of them that I've seen, which means I'm free to call them massive niggerfaggots hahahahaha

I opened the door to this apparent hell, didn't I. ...it's only a matter of time, before she actually becomes good at writing smut...
...and from there will maybe gain the courage to say fuckin' CUNT when she MEANS it, God.
Simpleminded tahutoa. Tis not courage why I leave it blank, it's a reference to the first story. Not just that, but it's funny to me to describe everything in detail but act like it can be anything else.

niggerfaggots
Also...I didn't realize you were a racist. That's pretty unfortunate.

Also...I didn't realize you were a racist. That's pretty unfortunate.
If you're saying this and you meant it? You have no goddamn idea how much this statement infuriates me. Usage of individual words does not reflect one's personal views, and it makes me both angry and sad that you could be so quickly swayed on your view of someone just from that.
You do not. Know me. And you are wrong, on top of that.

I'll admit, it was foolish of me to try to post anything as late as it'd gotten last night, let alone something with *gasp* offensive content. But accusations that are flat-out untrue make me really rather pissed off. You sapped the good vibes I'd gotten from my 'playing Chocolate from The Nutcracker on air violin' dream I had this morning >:C
Simpleminded tahutoa. Tis not courage why I leave it blank, it's a reference to the first story. Not just that, but it's funny to me to describe everything in detail but act like it can be anything else.
Oh, I realize that. It got on my nerves in the first story too, I only mentioned it because you made the same joke a second time, which regardless of whether it was a reference to something made less than a week ago, is still the same joke a second time.

I'll be taking this copy of Wario Land 5 now. Enjoy your stay as a wall fixture.

Last edited:
Apparently, Adam liked your post.
I'm not racist, goddammit.

Judging people by the color of their skin is for faggots. OH, but WAIT
Your bitch ass said:
He SAId the "F" word, OH NoO, HE'S HoMOpHOBIC <:0c
bitch, i've came to weiner before and i will again, possibly later today, shut the fuck up.
THEY'RE ALL. JUST. WOOOORDS.

WORDS MEAN NOTHING,

DID THE PRE-SCHOOL BIT?
THOSE NURSERY TOMES,
WIT' STICKS AND STONES,
'D THEY DO JACK SHIT??
WERE YOU JUST
TOO BUSY EATIN' SCONES,
IN YOUR PRISSY HOMES,
FOR THEM TO EVEN HIT??
YOUR POOR OL' MA
WAS OUT AN' BUSTIN HER ASS,
BUT THEN YOU w'r JUST SITTIN' THERE,
UP ON YOUR HIGH HORSE,
OR SHOULD I SAY "HIGH CHAIR"?
IF THERE'S JUST ONE THING
THAT YOU BABIES CAN'T ABIDE,
IT'S EVEN ONE WHITE MAN,
STEPPIN' OUT'A LINE.
"THIS AIN'T THE RIGHT TIME", OR "THIS AIN'T THE RIGHT PLACE"
BUT HELL, AIN'T IT EVER? SO GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE.
YOUR ASS THOUGHT YOU WERE READY,
BUT BITCH, I BEG TO DIFFER,
YOU WATCH AND YOU SNEER
BUT YOUR LEGS, START, TO QUIVER
YOUR FEAR MAKES YOU STILL,
AND YOUR VOICE ONLY RASP
THE TENSION GETTIN' THICKER
AS I AIM TO PULL THE TRIGGER

Uggghh, whatever. I really dislike that you have this view of me now, but I don't like confrontation, and a lot of my anxiety revolves around feelings of guilt, so as long as I get some form of resolution I'm good. ...I would like an apology, though, to be honest...

Last edited:
Apparently, Adam liked your post.
I'm not racist, goddammit.

Judging people by the color of their skin is for faggots. OH, but WAIT

bitch, i've came to weiner before and i will again, possibly later today, shut the fuck up.
THEY'RE ALL. JUST. WOOOORDS.

WORDS MEAN NOTHING,

DID THE PRE-SCHOOL BIT?
THOSE NURSERY TOMES,
WIT' STICKS AND STONES,
'D THEY DO JACK SHIT??
WERE YOU JUST
TOO BUSY EATIN' SCONES,
IN YOUR PRISSY HOMES,
FOR THEM TO EVEN HIT??
WHEN UP IN YOUR HIGH CHAIR,
YOUR POOR OL' MA
WAS OUT AN' BUSTIN HER ASS,
BUT THEN YOU w'r JUST SITTIN' THERE.

IF THERE'S JUST ONE THING
THAT YOU BABIES CAN'T ABIDE,
IT'S EVEN ONE WHITE MAN,
STEPPIN' OUT'A LINE.
"THIS AIN'T THE RIGHT TIME", "THIS AIN'T THE RIGHT PLACE"
BUT HELL, AIN'T IT EVER? SO GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE.
YOUR ASS THOUGHT YOU WERE READY,
BUT BITCH, I BEG TO DIFFER,
YOU WATCH AND YOU SNEER
BUT YOUR LEGS, START, TO QUIVER
YOUR FEAR MAKES YOU STILL,
AND YOUR VOICE ONLY RASP
THE TENSION GETTIN' THICKER
AS I AIM TO PULL THE TRIGGER

Uggghh, whatever. I really dislike that you have this view of me now, but I don't like confrontation, and a lot of my anxiety revolves around feelings of guilt, so as long as I get some form of resolution I'm good. ...I would like an apology, though, to be honest...
I was about to quote your post then saw this beautiful poem.

Oh nevermind I realize that while I was about to quote your post you edited it, sorry I was very confused on what happened

I was about to quote your post then saw this beautiful poem.
Thank you very much-a!
I actually didn't intend to go all out like that, but I noticed when I originally typed it up that I'd written the first few lines for some nebulous hip hop thing, and then proceeded to go crazy. A bit of poetic justice, I think, considering Koko's recent rhyme posts.
Also jesus calm down tahutoa I get words are just words but that's takin it a bit too far
Yeah, yeah, I know. I was thinking I needed to get rid of some of this stuff, but I tend to start freaking out without a relatively timely response, since I have nothing new to take into account, so I just end up stewing on what's already there.

edit:
There, I've gotten rid of the stuff I now deem regrettable. Thing is, I didn't see them through any lens other than the ones I'd been using when I made it until you made your replies. That's the thing about my social skills, they heavily rely on others' reactions, because I'm retarded, but like, actually. I have to have something to judge my previous statements with. Like, if you hadn't have said 'a bit much' then I would just be forever stuck wondering, know what'm sayin'?

Last edited:
If you're saying this and you meant it? You have no goddamn idea how much this statement infuriates me. Usage of individual words does not reflect one's personal views, and it makes me both angry and sad that you could be so quickly swayed on your view of someone just from that.
You do not. Know me. And you are wrong, on top of that.

I don't really need to know you as you are comfortable using racist or homophobic wording. You say this is not your true beliefs, these are merely words to be offensive. How about not using these words? I don't think trying to be edgy is worth it to go that far.

I mean I would appreciate if you stopped using those words as before this I was enjoying your company. This by no means is an attempt to force you to change but more of a hope I have.

I don't really need to know you as you are comfortable using racist or homophobic wording. You say this is not your true beliefs, these are merely words to be offensive. How about not using these words? I don't think trying to be edgy is worth it to go that far.

I mean I would appreciate if you stopped using those words as before this I was enjoying your company. This by no means is an attempt to force you to change but more of a hope I have.
Yes, it is true that they ain't my true beliefs: a fag & a gay person are two different things, for example. "The Biebs" & Jake Paul are examples of the former, Julian (as seen on OneyPlays) and TheRPGMinx are examples of the latter. ...I'm a little bit of both.
I haven't tried to be actively edgy for quite a while. And I'm rather disappointed to hear that-- chances are I'd probably just talk your ear off, same as I have been doing-- I'm exactly as you probably remember from before this thread, a bleeding heart with no apparent filter: my Bio summary over to the left is true, every word of it, though the words may ring hollow now, as I know they would for me in your position-- like it's some kind of marketable facade, developed by some fuckin' snake trying to gain your sympathy, or something. It's a feeling that'll be forever hard to truly shake, like when your dog acts all wary around the perfectly nice Schwan's man. It's been over 2 years since that happened, but I still can't help but feel like he's got something to hide. That's why it saddens me as much as it does, because I know I'm not that way, but there's no way I could convince you of that. I think. So. Thanks for liking me as long as you did, and I'm sorry that using loaded words has changed your opinion of me.
uhhh
I don't really see me changing my ways for much of anybody, but I am a needy whore, so I will at the least bow to your wishes while you're around.

Last edited:
download.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back