Design a WL4 Passage

ChanceTime

Wario Fan Supreme
In light of the existing main four, Emerald, Ruby, Topaz and Sapphire, post ideas for a fifth passage in this manner. Could mean the colour/gemstone basis, the theme it would have, specific levels in it, ideas for a boss, anything. Shoot it, I'm interested.

Pebble Passage: 'tis a passage with a single level, which is a beach where there are some rude tourists littering and ruining the paisage. Wario's job in the level is to... pick up and throw pebbles at them, making them get scared and leave. If you win, mermaids emerge and give him a legendary treasure: a goddamn shiny pebble.

So after using Wikipedia for gemstones I came up with this:

The Obsidian Passage
The passage where trauma and apocalypse occurs. Includes fast-pased platforming, multiple enemies, lava. Could maybe even be prehistoric but I'd like to think of it as really old or really far into the future.

The Diamond Passage
Um...it's hard.

The Sodalite Passage (I looked at the properties of it and it was strange so)
Features hallucinations in levels distracting the player. The Ghost Pirate and Pig guy return IN THE SAME LEVEL. Some references to WL2 and 3 and the last level in the passage is designed to look like it's glitching up (hackmanite pun). The end features a computer virus that looks like Rudy the Clown

Huh, that's a difficult one. I'd say maybe:

A passage based on futuristic technology, outer space, etc. Maybe with levels involving a computer system/internet thing, spaceship, a distant alien planet, etc. That's a major theme Wario Land 4 never attempted.

And maybe one based on different types of fiction. Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door did this well, with areas all having fiction based themes (fairy tale, strategy game, pro wrestling, horror movie, adventure fiction, detective novel, spy fiction, etc).

Pearl Passage: the passage contains heavenly stages, that's shows hope, brightness and amusement.

There will be some enemies that looks peaceful, like doves and cupidons/angels trying to "help" you to destroy your greed. The stages/levels could be Heaven itself, cathedrals/chapels, etc... And the boss could be a sleeping statue, but when you try to attack it, it wll begins to shake and will show a melancholic crying face and it will start to move near you and starts to unleashes some little cupidons and doves to attack you. And when you're almost finish with it, it will transform on his "original" form which is a devil like monster and start to rumble the background and floor with magma and start to unleashed like little devils rushing at you.

c:

Back