Discuss your favourite forums here!

CaptainDrewBoy

9-Volt's ugly cousin
What it says in the title.
I'm a FREAK over this kind of thing, so it was relieving to find Zombie Squad.
They prepare for natural disasters of all shapes and sizes, donate money to charity and give people a way to seek advice in getting ready for anything, be it an earthquake or a zompocalypse-induced PAW. (Post Apocalyptic World)

Last edited:
Are you able to discuss your own forum? If not, then my favorite forum is Gaming Latest - PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Video Game Forum, because it was once DSUtimate (The vBulletin era was when I joined, there seemed to be earlier versions, and I know of one), the first forum I regularly posted at, (With over 900 posts! I have never made 1000 posts on any forum yet, I just don't have much to say...) then it became Nintendo 3DS Community, then it became Talk Nintendo, THEN it became Gaming Reinvented, and finally it merged with Gaming Latest! Yep, me and Gaming Latest go a long way back... I miss the days of DSUtimate... This forum is my 2nd favorite, because who DOESN'T like Wario!?

Are you able to discuss your own forum? If not, then my favorite forum is Gaming Latest - PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Video Game Forum, because it was once DSUtimate (The vBulletin era was when I joined, there seemed to be earlier versions, and I know of one), the first forum I regularly posted at, (With over 900 posts! I have never made 1000 posts on any forum yet, I just don't have much to say...) then it became Nintendo 3DS Community, then it became Talk Nintendo, THEN it became Gaming Reinvented, and finally it merged with Gaming Latest! Yep, me and Gaming Latest go a long way back... I miss the days of DSUtimate... This forum is my 2nd favorite, because who DOESN'T like Wario!?

Thanks for your patronage. It's always neat to see members who've stuck by the same community for multiple years across multiple different sites, especially ones who are still as active today as they were in the past.

And who doesn't like Wario indeed? No sane person would dislike such an amazing example of humanity.

Back