Do you feel the Wario Land series doesn't get enough appreciation?

I appologize for sounding rude and dragging this out for so long. I think the debate lost focus. The whole thing stemmed from this statement.
I wouldn't say Wario is a Mario character, the same way Banjo and Conker aren't DK characters, as he shines in his own franchise more than anything.
Which I felt was incorrect. And wanted to disprove. That Banjo and Conker's relationship with the DK series is different from Wario's relationship with Mario.

Simple as that. Went out of hand.

I swear to god it would have pissed me off probably even more if the third parties had to be unlocked like in Brawl. ((I can't even begin to tell you how let down I felt becaues I couldn't make Mario and Sonic fight from the start... Yet I had his reveal trailer in the vault section.))
At least they're all so much easier to unlock this time. (Heck, they were going to have everyone available from the start in the Wii U version! But let some of them be hidden because...people like the "Challenger Approaching!" thing, I guess?)

But yeah, Wario being hidden in both versions could be kind of a testament to how he's had a fall from grace these years.

Back