Do you want the next WarioWare to retain full voice acting?

Do u think the wariowares should talk

• Yeah

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • NO

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Only Charles Martinet

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Don't know if I could go back after this. I just got Warioware Gold a few days ago as a Christmas gift, and haven't beaten it yet, but so far I love all of the cutscenes.

So long as they keep Ashley's current voice actor. Seriously its the best voice for her, not that the other ones were bad but she sounded too young in the past voices.

This one fits her much better.

I think Ashley's Japanese voice in Gold is her best voice yet since it does the best job at balancing sounding like a little girl while still being appropriately low

But her english smooth ASMR voice is my personal favourite...

Last edited:
Not sure. Martinet is clearly more used to clips, Wario doesn't exactly sound right.
And I miss 'oh yeah' Jimmy.
AAAND Orbulon's voice wasn't wobbly enough.
Apart from that though, it rocked!
Loved how 9-Volt was particularly!

9-Volt's voice was really good in Gold, but Orbulon's voice sounded too human to me, and I miss Jimmy's deep, smooth voice.

Wario speaking full sentences sounds perfectly fine to me. I honestly wouldn’t mind if that just became a thing for Mario characters from here on out, like in Sunshine and that one Mario Sports Mix press conference thingy.

No, the english voice actors are not very good. Sorry guys. They all talk so slowly. It kills the speed of the games and my buzz in general. I hate how they imagine the characters sounding. They all sound incredibly basic.

Back