Emotes Not Working on Mobile?

I’m hoping this is the right section for this kind of issue. I only have access to Wario Forums on my phone and whenever I add an emote to my post and try to submit the post, the site has me re-login. Once I re-login, it reloads the draft of my post saved before the emote was added to the post. This leaves me not able to use any emotes at all because this triggers every single time I try this.

I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this or if it’s just a user error thing on my end.

Hmm, haven't seen that bug before. May have to look into whether it's a common XenForo issue or whether it's caused by add ons/user error/something else.

What browser are you using?

It might just be my browser. It’s just Safari on iOS. I don’t have any add ons but I do block popups and have 3rd party cookies blocked as well as Do Not Track enabled.

Well, maybe it's blocking the script that opens the smiley/emote section in the editor. That would cause similar issues if true.

I took all the settings off and opened and closed the emote box without adding an emote. It still does the same thing. I even enabled JavaScript with no luck.

I also tried to add an emote to this post and still no change.

Back