Famicom or NES?

Metal

Don't be sad cause it's over pimps
Listening on the Famicom certain game music sounds a bit different than the NES counterpart. Was wondering if people favor one or the other, personally growing up with an NES I'd prefer this one though some songs sound better on the Famicom due to it having extra sound components. Here's a reference for all.

in terms of sound i much prefer famicom
however nes has more memory with its 16 pin carts as oppose to famicom's 8 pin carts, though depending on whether you have extra money it is nulified by the fact the the nes does not have a disc system
also do to the somewhat poor setup of the nes ya gotta deal with the red light on the system teling you the cart can't be read and you have to constantly insert until it works, moreover you need to fix the nes after aproxamintely 90 days.
the cords on the nes are not wrapped up inside the system like the famicom, i gotta be super comfortable to play my best so the kneeling infront of the famicom is a problem and i don't wanna tamper with the console by opening it and detaching small metal prongs, repositioning the cords and screw it back together just to play comfortably.
despite this i generally prefer the famicom.

Back