Fan Art!

Completely inaccurate. Ashley had a wand and a broom as their own objects, rather than being forms of Red. Geez, it's like this artist knows nothing about Ashley.

But seriously, it was a rather enjoyable read.

real talk:

wario would punch a minor.

The comic never pretended otherwise. :p

He just got sidetracked.

Completely inaccurate. Ashley had a wand and a broom as their own objects, rather than being forms of Red. Geez, it's like this artist knows nothing about Ashley.

Bolded is actually correct to be honest, she should just have been using her hands for attack spells. But yeah, it's still an enjoyable read- even though I don't understand the setup(don't know a lick of japanese) perfectly the general point got across.

Ashley's face in that is good avatar material.

DAFOOK%20MATE_zps32hccuo2.jpg

Last edited:
That was like my idea, four player 'Wario's new Land', With Wario, Waluigi, Ashley and Mona.

5-volt being the villain makes as much sense as Toadsworth being the villain, which makes no sense at all, but mothers can be scary sometimes.

The comic never pretended otherwise. :p
Bolded is actually correct to be honest, she should just have been using her hands for attack spells. But yeah, it's still an enjoyable read- even though I don't understand the setup(don't know a lick of japanese) perfectly the general point got across.

the web comic for ashley's 3ds theme show her broom and wand exisiting independently from red

do not ask me why I noticed this or why I felt the need to bring it up

Well. I stand corrected. I was unaware of that, actually. Although that's probably also the result of the artist not knowing enough about Ashley, can't really argue with official content.

broom and wand exisiting independently from red

Anyone can have spare brooms, it's not like they are hard to get unlike a wand, also the wand and Red are never seen together, so he must have been the wand. The toilet paper looks like it's wrapping around the wand, so Ashley only has one wand, and probably spare brooms

{This post is full of the word 'wand'}

I'm even more confused now. So she has these things? Why does she have Red turn into them if she has them separate from him? Why doesn't she use them more often? Where were they in other appearances? I have so many questions about this revelation. I think I need to sit down and rethink everything I know.

Ashley has one wand, which is Red.

The broom thing could just be a spare she has to go along with her Halloween outfit. Maybe Broom (Red) is the only broom that can fly and the Broom in the comic was a spare to go with the outfit?

I checked and the comic does sorta shows the wand transforming into red (kinda odd how he apparently chills as an inanimate object)

but then the 3DS theme itself shows ashley holding the wand with Red by her side sooo, back to square 2.

Well, this has to be one of Nintendo's biggest mysteries. We don't want answers to the book in Mario Sunshine, or things like Beta Luigi's mansion.

We need to know if She has more than 1 wand. She could have a closet full of wands for all we know.

Honestly, I could see the "Red turns into a broom/wand despite Ashley already having those items" as a kind of way for Ashley and Red to play together(which Ashley would probably deny if asked).

Back