[Poll] Favorite WarioWare Touched Microgames Set?

Favorite Microgames Set

• Jimmy T. Dance Club Rub

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kat and Ana Ninja Scribble

• Mike Mic Rocking

• Jamie T. Jamie's Mix

• James T. James's Mix

• Monster Megamix

• Hardcore Mix

• Gnarly Mix

• Total voters

chicken

Guardian of All Secrets
I don't think I used the write terminology at all in the title, lol... What I truly want to ask (but don't know how to phrase properly) is what character has your favorite microgames?

I'm always down to clown for a round of Ashley's microgames, even if they are a total drag... I've recently found myself absolutely digging Wario's microgames. And of course, Mona's classic... Can't forget Kat & Ana..

Jeez, I like too many of them!!!

In short - Ashley and Wario are tied for my favorites. Mona holds a special place in my heart, and Kat & Ana's levels are pretty groovy. Which are your favorites though? And, are there any micro games in particular that you can loop forever in the albums without a trace of feeling bored?

The cliché answer would be 9-Volt's. good balance between variety of microgames and visual theme, although the boss game is a bit boring.

Some of Ashley's game don't scale well in difficulty. The coin purse one is ridiculous.

9 Volt's boss is okay - but I definitely agree with you on Ashley's. They're inconsistent, but I've never minded too much. Catch of the day always throws me off. Global Warning's second or third (I forget which one, I'd have to replay them in the album to tell you. I'm pretty sure it's the third one.) difficulty has a part in the beginning where you're just destined to fail. I'll replay them sometime soon so I can lay down a better description though.

Last edited:
I'm going to go with the predictable answer and say 9-Volt, because I really do love the Nintendo theme and just have the most fun with his microgame collection, with that said Wario Man is a close second, but when the chips are down I will give 9-Volt the upper hand.

I find Global Warning to be among the boss games that scale the less in difficulty, though that might be because I used to play a lot of shmups.

I'm going to go with the predictable answer and say 9-Volt, because I really do love the Nintendo theme and just have the most fun with his microgame collection, with that said Wario Man is a close second, but when the chips are down I will give 9-Volt the upper hand.
I can respect the placement of those chips. I honestly had no idea that 9 volt was that popular - I always that thought Ashley was the popular one?
Interesting. I've never played Shmups or any games like that, so I have no practice. *Cries*

I don't have a whole lot of shmup experience myself, which likely explains why I find "Global Warning" hard as well, with that said, it's no Wario De Mambo and I thank the heavens for that.

I've never played WarioWare Twisted - but Wario De Mambo seems so stressful! I'm good at memory games, but this looks next level.

I think that's the one time where the tilt gimmick wasn't well implemented, at least in my opinion, after a while the boss game just really overstays it's welcome for me, because it does go on for a while.

Man, now I need a copy of WarioWare Twisted so I can experience the horror myself lol. What's the deal with the whole tilt thing though? I've never seen the game in the flesh - only videos on YouTube.

Back