Favorites

Alright! Its been a while, so that means its time for a new list : p

(Btw, anyone can make a list >.>)

Favorite restaurant- Fortune House (Its a Chinese restaurant here in town : p Crescent Moon Villager and I went there together actually)
Favorite tv character- Helga G. Pataki
Favorite video game controller- Gamecube
Favorite hobbies- Playing music
Favorite fictional world- The overworld to Arc Rise Fantasia, I remembered the name of like every region in the game, haha. Or the world in Rune Factory Tides of Destiny, cuz I liked the charactres a ton : p
Favorite town Ive ever visited- Attica Indiana, or Otterben Ohio
Favorite videogame console design- N64, its definitely the coolest looking console : p
Favorite part of the human body- Hands : p
Favorite eye color- brown or green
Favorite hair color- dark hair colors > light hair colors
Favorite videogame soundtrack- Too hard to pick, but probly Skies of Arcadia
Favorite JRPG- Skies of Arcadia
Favorite platformer- Mario 64
Favorite adventure- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Favorite first person shooter- Turok 64 : p
Favorite 3rd person shooter- Winback
Favorite puzzle game- Puzzle Kingdoms
Favorite dungeon crawler- Shiren the Wanderer
Favorite life sim- Harvest Moon and Rune Factory
Favorite Videogame title- Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
Favorite day of the week- Sunday
Favorite music genre- Post Rock <3
Favorite band name- Joy Division
Favorite athlete- Sting
Favorite thing you own- Harvey <3 (Thats the name of my bass guitar : p)
Favorite N64 game- Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage
Favorite Gamecube game- Either Tales of Symphonia or Skies of Arcadia
Favorite Wii game- Arc Rise Fantasia
Favorite DS/ 3DS game- Either Rune Factory 3 or Radiant Historia
Favorite word- Ethereal
Favorite Villain- Mithos from Tales of Symphonia
Favorite username on Wario Forum- Glowsquid (Its a really neat and simple name : p)
Favorite gemstone- Pink Sapphire
Favorite slogan- YOURS TO DISCOVER (Slogan on the Ontario license plate : p)
Favorite tree- Pinetrees, or cherry blossoms
Favorite video game ending- Baten Katios (cuz reasons >.>)
Favorite class in RPG/ Fantasy games- Healers
Favorite gif-
2aNRWe9.gif

Template

Favorite restaurant-
Favorite tv character-
Favorite video game controller-
Favorite hobbies-
Favorite fictional world-
Favorite town Ive ever visited-
Favorite videogame console design-
Favorite part of the human body-
Favorite eye color-
Favorite hair color-
Favorite videogame soundtrack-
Favorite JRPG-
Favorite platformer-
Favorite adventure-
Favorite first person shooter-
Favorite 3rd person shooter-
Favorite puzzle game-
Favorite dungeon crawler-
Favorite life sim-
Favorite Videogame title-
Favorite day of the week-
Favorite music genre-
Favorite band name-
Favorite athlete-
Favorite thing you own-
Favorite N64 game-
Favorite Gamecube game-
Favorite Wii game-
Favorite DS/ 3DS game-
Favorite word-
Favorite Villain-
Favorite user name on Wario Forums-
Favorite gemstone-
Favorite slogan-
Favorite tree-
Favorite video game ending-
Favorite class in RPG/ Fantasy games-
Favorite gif-

I might make a template at some point. But hey, as long as I have these constantly available, why not, am I right?

Favorite restaurant- Probably Fogo de Chão, a Brazilian steakhouse. It's so good. Also expensive, so I almost never eat there.
Favorite TV character- Probably Dr. Eggman from Sonic Boom. Partly because he's Dr. Eggman, and partly because he has the best dialogue.
Favorite video game controller- GameCube. I also play a lot of Melee, so that might be why.
Favorite hobbies- Video games, reading about topics of interest (mostly video games), watching videos on topics of interest (so, much of the same). And being here with you guys!
Favorite fictional world- Ooh, I like this question. Probably the Mario series, honestly. So many unique species, landscapes, and when the writing team is good, hilarious characters.
Favorite town I've ever visited- I like a lot of places, but nothing really beats the environments familiar to me here in Minnesota.
Favorite video game console design- Also the GameCube. Possibly because it allows me to play Melee without the need to point a Wiimote at the screen like with the Wii. Also, I can take the game out without the system plugged in, which is a plus for taking things places.
Favorite part of the human body- I once discussed how amazing the human body is with Kkplz. Here's me geeking out about it:
The human body is surprisingly resilient in general. Back before efficient hunting tools, we would hunt by just stalking an animal until it died of exhaustion. Just follow it. It would try to escape, but it could not. It was faster, but we would catch up. Eventually, it keels over. But not humans. And that's not even counting our powerful brains and incredibly versatile hands. They may not be made for climbing, but they're great for grasping, and also for making a fist. Other apes aren't able to make a fist like we can. And the fist is an elegant blunt force weapon, as I described previously. Man, humanity is amazing.
Favorite eye color- Yours ;)
...But seriously, I don't have a strong preference.
Favorite hair color- Yours ;)
...Again, not a strong preference. Honestly, I'm not terribly picky about appearance in general.
Favorite video game soundtrack- Hm. So many games with fantastic soundtracks. Undertale has a good one, Melee has a great soundtrack (but that might be cheating, since most of it is from other games), the Ace Attorney games have good music, Donkey Kong Country has some classics, Fire Emblem Awakening has some good stuff, the Kirby series, Sonic Adventure 2, Street Fighter, Pikmin, Pokémon, Mega Man, there's honestly way more soundtracks that I like than I can even list.
Favorite JRPG- Not actually my favorite genre. The most RPG game I tend to play is Pokémon.
Favorite platformer- Does Melee count? It's a platform fighter, anyway. Eh, probably Kirby Super Star Ultra.
Favorite adventure- Melee has an adventure mode. Does that count? But I dunno, really. Maybe Ocarina of Time, despite the fact that I prefer other games.
Favorite first person shooter- Not my genre, really. I'll just go with Chex Quest.
Favorite 3rd person shooter- Also not my genre. I guess Star Fox Assault kinda counts.
Favorite puzzle game- Dr. Mario is fun, and so is Tetris. I'm trying to think of other puzzle games, but I'm drawing a blank right now.
Favorite dungeon crawler- Melee has a dungeon level. Does that count? Hm. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon is fun.
Favorite life sim- Melee is basically my life. Does that count? But seriously, I don't play too many, really. Maybe Animal Crossing?
Favorite Video game title- I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game
Favorite day of the week- I love every day that I can spend with you guys! But maybe Sundays most. That works.
Favorite music genre- Classical, since video game music is more a medium than a genre.
Favorite band name- Don't know enough bands to list off a good name, heh. I guess The Beatles is a decent pun.
Favorite athlete- Does eSports count? Because if so, I like Hungrybox. If not, I guess I'll go with Muhammad Ali. Although looking back at your choice of Sting, I might be inclined to say Mick Foley or The Rock.
Favorite thing you own- I own a lot of mementos from my childhood, which mean a lot to me. One more recent one is a little dragon turtle statue I got from Chinatown. Said to bring protection against illness, which I desperately need, fortune, and fertility (although I suppose I need a girlfriend before that's at all relevant). Plus, I main Bowser in Melee. Bowser is a dragon turtle as well. So that's a plus.
Favorite N64 game- Pokémon Stadium 2 has some fantastic minigames. I've already told you that, heheh.
Favorite GameCube game- SUPER SMASH BROTHERS! MELEEEEEEE!

...I really like that game.
Favorite Wii game- Project M is a mod of a Wii game, at least. Other than that, maybe Kirby's Return to Dream Land. Brawl is fun and all, but it's no Melee.
Favorite DS/ 3DS game- Fire Emblem Awakening
Favorite word- Loquacious
Favorite Villain- Dr. Eggman, again.
Favorite user name on Wario Forums- Do I get bonus points for saying MonaWare?
Favorite gemstone- Amethyst
Favorite slogan- Not exactly a slogan, but I like "Leave Luck to Heaven"
Favorite tree- Red Maple
Favorite video game ending- Super Paper Mario
Favorite class in RPG/ Fantasy games- Healers or tanks, depending on if I'm offensive or support
Favorite gif- I have many favorites. Like, a lot of them. Seriously, it's actually difficult to pick out only a few of them. At this point, I'm just continuing to type so that I can link more of them. There's too many good ones that I simply can't skip over. I think I may have a problem.

Last edited:
I might make a template at some point. But hey, as long as I have these constantly available, why not, am I right?

Favorite fictional world- Ooh, I like this question. Probably the Mario series, honestly. So many unique species, landscapes, and when the writing team is good, hilarious characters.

Favorite Video game title- I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game

Favorite band name- Don't know enough bands to list off a good name, heh. I guess The Beatles is a decent pun.
Favorite athlete- Does eSports count? Because if so, I like Hungrybox. If not, I guess I'll go with Muhammad Ali. Although looking back at your choice of Sting, I might be inclined to say Mick Foley or The Rock.

Favorite gif- I have many favorites. Like, a lot of them. Seriously, it's actually difficult to pick out only a few of them. At this point, I'm just continuing to type so that I can link more of them. There's too many good ones that I simply can't skip over. I think I may have a problem.

Alright, you can do the next one!
I will be waiting on it : p

Oh actually, as for Mario worlds to live in, I think it would be way cool to be a part of the the world in The Thousand Year Door. But only if Im Vivian : p

Hahaha, I have never heard that video game title, but I way like it, yeah : p Made me laugh.

I was not aware The Beatles was a pun, actually. How so?

And haha, didnt think youd pick the Rock actually, but that actually kinda intensifies my dream match of Sting v Rock : p

And pfffft, I actually went through every one of those gifs, with a slow computer I might add : p

I really liked these ones, though-

have, lot, pick, that, I (second one), link, of, theres, too, cant, have

Haha, I was not aware Brock was such a winner : p And haha I liked that Whinnie the Poo gif, and I always am a big Mist fan :3

And haha, I was amused by those Rock gifs, but for pro wrestling gifs, this one is the best.

Surprise. It was Sting the entire time : p

EDIT: And MonaWare only counts if its really your favorite username : p

Well, when you put me on the spot like that, I guess I have no choice but to make one. Probably later.

IWBTG is designed to be one of the most unforgiving games of all time. Seriously, try it sometime, tell me how far you get before you have to look up how to do it and/or give up.

Beetle is a word. Beat is a word related to music. The Beatles is a band name that combines them. All about the spelling.

You already know how I like The Rock. He's just so entertaining. I'd be down to watch Sting vs The Rock.

Oh, goodness. I forgot your computer was slow. Maybe I should have just put them all in a spoiler tab or something so you can see them all at once. Also, that Sting gif cracked me up.

Well, when you put me on the spot like that, I guess I have no choice but to make one. Probably later.

IWBTG is designed to be one of the most unforgiving games of all time. Seriously, try it sometime, tell me how far you get before you have to look up how to do it and/or give up.

Beetle is a word. Beat is a word related to music. The Beatles is a band name that combines them. All about the spelling.

You already know how I like The Rock. He's just so entertaining. I'd be down to watch Sting vs The Rock.

Oh, goodness. I forgot your computer was slow. Maybe I should have just put them all in a spoiler tab or something so you can see them all at once. Also, that Sting gif cracked me up.

Haha, you dont really have to : p But it is easier than it looks : p

And yeah? Ill have to look the game up, and see if its even possible for me to play it : p

And ah, I see, guess thats kinda obvious, yeah : p I havent said it here before, but I am pretty open about it on the internet in general. But I am not a Beatles fan : p

And haha, that would be a match that I could be way excited for, yeah : p Plus the two have such different but big personalities, so it could make a good rivalry.

And haha, I made it through, so it worked out okay : p And haha yeah, who would have guessed hes a master of disguise?

I'll have to do that, then. When I decide to sit down and think about it. Which isn't right now. I'll just have to keep you in suspense for now.

It's a downloadable PC game, and it doesn't require a terribly powerful computer. I think it should work, at least.

Hm. I guess I never knew that. I'm pretty indifferent, really. They're fine enough, but I have no especial attachment to them.

I think we'd have to be on opposite ends of the couch in the hypothetical case of watching it together, though. It might get pretty heated cheering for our respective favorites.

Honestly, that's actually a pretty brilliant disguise, when you think about it. The last person you would ever expect to need to wear a Sting mask is Sting himself.

Gonna do 'em all
Drink- Cola
Snack- Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
Food- Pizza though lately I've been trying to eat healthier
Fast food Restaurant- Burger King though read above
Anime- More of a manga guy but...Squid Girl and the works of Koji Kumeta adapted into anime.
Fictional Guy- Kinnikuman
Fictional Girl- Ringo Andou, Squid Girl
Passtime- Reading up on interesting things, attempting to learn new languages, drawing
Game series- Mario Kart though there are tons of series I enjoy
Game- Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
Game Genre- Platformers, Racing, Adventure, RPG though I'm pretty diverse
Season- Winter
Holiday- Christmas
Subject- History
Time of Day- Evening
Reclusive Place to be- My room or a library if I'm at college
Social Place- Online
Animal- Squid
Feeling- Motivated
Console- all of Nintendo's consoles
Movie- Paprika
Favorite Bands: Too many and depends on my mood
Thing to participate in- Talking to others
Candy- Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
Wario Character- Wario

Weather- Snowing
Month- December
Wario Game- Wario Land 4
Mario Game- PMTTYD
Mario Kart Game- Mario Kart Wii
Game from my childhood- PMTTYD
People- ...
Thing to do when home alone- Chat online
Learning Style- Guided by someone
Meal- Breakfast
Breakfast Food- French toast
Link- Windwaker Link
Favorite color- Blue or Green but not together
Favorite instruments- Violin, Trumpet, Piano/Keyboard, Timpani, Electric Bass
Favorite places in the world- Chicago
Favorite landscapes- Forest,Plains, City
Favorite pet- Cat
Favorite gender- No preference
Favorite pizza- Pepperoni
Favorite cookie- Chocolate chip
Favorite decade- Now I guess, too young to rate the 90s and 2000s and doesn't seem fair to compare past decades.
Favorite musician- Can't decide
Favorite school I went to- College
Favorite game box art- Sonic & Knuckles
Favorite game companies- Ninty of course and the companies it works closely with, Steam, Sega historically and occasionally
Favorite musical note- D Major
Favorite boss battle of any video game- Meta Knight in Kirby's Adventure
Favorite video game theme- Battle! Lorekeeper Zinnia
Favorite Thanksgiving day food: Pumpkin Pie
Favorite emote- B)

Favorite restaurant- No idea
Favorite tv character- Star Butterfly
Favorite video game controller- Gamecube
Favorite hobbies- Drawing, attempting learning new languages
Favorite fictional world- Gensokyo
Favorite town Ive ever visited- Not a "town" but I really liked visiting London
Favorite videogame console design- NES
Favorite part of the human body- Uhh? Upper body I guess
Favorite eye color- Darker colors
Favorite hair color- Black
Favorite videogame soundtrack- Touhou series 6-12
Favorite JRPG- Uh I really like the Fire Emblem series if that counts
Favorite platformer- hard to pick just one...
Favorite adventure- ...
Favorite first person shooter- Team Fortress 2
Favorite 3rd person shooter- Splatoon
Favorite puzzle game- Puyo Puyo series
Favorite dungeon crawler- A genre I need to try out
Favorite life sim- Sims 3
Favorite Videogame title- Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Favorite day of the week- Saturday
Favorite music genre- No definite favorite
Favorite band name- Same
Favorite athlete- Randy Savage
Favorite thing you own- my 3DS
Favorite N64 game- Mario Party 3
Favorite Gamecube game- You know
Favorite Wii game- Mario Kart Wii
Favorite DS/ 3DS game- Too many
Favorite word- Unsuccessful
Favorite Villain- Satan from Puyo Puyo
Favorite user name on Wario Forums- Small Baby
Favorite gemstone- Emerald
Favorite slogan- One man is No Man
Favorite tree- Evergreen
Favorite video game ending- Metroid II though more of an ending sequence than ending
Favorite class in RPG/ Fantasy games- idk
Favorite gif-
tumblr_n7es0edwo81su0tybo1_400.gif

Don't feel obligated to comment on my favorites lol

Don't feel obligated to comment on my favorites lol

Im gonna : p

Drink- Cola
Food- Pizza though lately I've been trying to eat healthier
Game- Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
Season- Winter
Holiday- Christmas
Subject- History
Console- all of Nintendo's consoles
Thing to participate in- Talking to others
Weather- Snowing
Month- December
Thing to do when home alone- Chat online
Favorite instruments- Violin, Trumpet, Piano/Keyboard, Timpani, Electric Bass
Favorite videogame console design- NES
Favorite dungeon crawler- A genre I need to try out
Favorite athlete- Randy Savage

Haha, hey! We have alot in common, well for a random list of things you like anyways.

Haha, cola, have never really heard anyone call it cola, I always say soda, though most people here call it pop : p

Pizza is the best, yes : p

TTYD is up there as one of my favorites too, which character is your favorite btw?

Im also a big fan of winter, I think the snow is pretty. Dont handle the cold as well now, though.

I also liked and did way well in history. I liked the early American colonial days best.

Electric bass? Like bass guitar, or an actual electric double bass?

Would like to hear why the NES is your favorite design : p

Try Shiren the Wanderer on wii, it was actually one of my favorite wii games in general.
I know you wont, but keep it in mind anyway : p

Randy Savage in WWF, or in WCW?
I feel like there should be a difference between the two : p

Im gonna : p

Haha, hey! We have alot in common, well for a random list of things you like anyways.

Haha, cola, have never really heard anyone call it cola, I always say soda, though most people here call it pop : p

Pizza is the best, yes : p

TTYD is up there as one of my favorites too, which character is your favorite btw?

Im also a big fan of winter, I think the snow is pretty. Dont handle the cold as well now, though.

I also liked and did way well in history. I liked the early American colonial days best.

Electric bass? Like bass guitar, or an actual electric double bass?

Would like to hear why the NES is your favorite design : p

Try Shiren the Wanderer on wii, it was actually one of my favorite wii games in general.
I know you wont, but keep it in mind anyway : p

Randy Savage in WWF, or in WCW?
I feel like there should be a difference between the two : p
I meant cola as in the specific kind of soda. Yes I meant the electric double bass, a weird choice but I just really like the sound of it both bowed and plucked. There isn't really any console design that I really like but I like how iconic the NES's design has become that it often gets used for other things. As for Savage well his days in both promotions were very different but I liked both if maybe his WWF run more. Though to be honest that was not really a serious response lol.

I meant cola as in the specific kind of soda. Yes I meant the electric double bass, a weird choice but I just really like the sound of it both bowed and plucked. There isn't really any console design that I really like but I like how iconic the NES's design has become that it often gets used for other things. As for Savage well his days in both promotions were very different but I liked both if maybe his WWF run more. Though to be honest that was not really a serious response lol.

Coke? And actually, Ive only heard one played before once, Id like to listen to it again now, though : p I do like the sound of double bass though. And I always liked the NES controller, I guess I can see how someone could like the simple design of the NES yeah : p

And haha, its way cool that you appreciate Macho Man in WCW too. I always figured alot of his fans wouldnt have liked him so much there. He was the champion for a while though. I did like his nwo run too : p I was really bummed as a kid when he joined them, though : p

And haha, I think its great that everyones favorite athelete has been a pro wrestler : p Should make a pro wrestling thread : p

I actually thought about doing it, was just worried it would get like no activity : p

I thought we could even add like a little poll for favorite promotion, too. Though I dont wanna have to google all the major promotions, and Im sure people would be grumpy if there was only WCW and WWF : p (though theres only like 3 people here who have any interest in it anyways >.>)

Am looking up Chikara now, haha have never even heard of until just this moment, still no idea what they are : p

But yeah, Ill get started on it.

Back