[Poll] Favourite Story in this game?

For those who played it, which story was your favourite and why?
Quest in the Dark for sure. I know it's probably obvious on why considering me, (my love for 9-V and the other volts...) But I found out some new things about 9-Volt the more I looked into the story! Plus, it was cool to see that they brought back horror esque stuff for 9-V! The last thing we got of that was back in Warioware Gold which was a remake of gamer from G&W.

Quest in the Dark for sure. I know it's probably obvious on why considering me, (my love for 9-V and the other volts...) But I found out some new things about 9-Volt the more I looked into the story! Plus, it was cool to see that they brought back horror esque stuff for 9-V! The last thing we got of that was back in Warioware Gold which was a remake of gamer from G&W.

That's a fair point! Seems like the Volts seem to get some of the horror stories in this series, which is funny given Ashley's existence.

I loved Kat and Ana's and Young Cricket and Master Mantis' stages solely for the fact that we finally get stages around them actually fighting! Felt so great to finally see that in the series. Especially with the former having one of my fav Wario Land bosses, and the latter finally giving Cicada a name!! Awesome to see the correlations to other incredible Nintendo series that both need comebacks.

Back