[Poll] Favourite WarioWare Game So Far?

What's your favourite WarioWare game so far?

• WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WarioWare: Twisted!

• WarioWare: Touched!

• WarioWare: Smooth Moves

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • WarioWare: Snapped!

• WarioWare: D.I.Y. (or Showcase)

• Game & Wario

• WarioWare Gold

• WarioWare: Get It Together!

• Other

• Total voters
It could be WarioWare Smooth Moves because it is a funny game and because it is played like with real moves. And It could be WarioWare DIY because I can create a lot of microgames.

DIY sounded good on paper, but as someone who has the game, it's flawed in practice, it's fun to make some music tho, also what "other" is there?

I was actually just gonna say I've kinda been losing my mind over diy lately since I finally tried it 😭 I suppose it certainly has flaws but oh does it have its delights as well!!

The GBA games as a whole were the highlights for me because you can't really beat that distinct grungey GBA aesthetic but i also have a personal connection to Game & Wario and I find it's silly sense of humor really hilarious even if it isn't the same as the GBA games. I also really like Touched even if it came off as a lot more lighthearted and less edgy than the GBA games did, but it still had it's funny moments (ashley is so undeniably hilarious to me, same with orbulon)

Last edited:
WarioWare Gold. After so many years without a mainline game that one felt like the true comeback that the series needed. It took me a while to adjust to the new designs and voice actors (I really hope they have more dialogue in the next game) and the fact that the characters don't say something the moment you win (that bothered me so much), but now I am used to it. I think the main reason why I love it is because as someone who has always been a fan of the games, it was like a love letter because I was able to recognize all the microgames and see how they really changed them up and made them like new! I think it's my most played game as well, I have easily sunk over 600 hours into it. Every character got the spotlight and it was beautiful. Nintendo did wonderfully with the dubs in other languages too. Who knows though, this next one might top it!

Back