Fawfuloge

hubworld23

Wario Fan Supreme
A/N: Quick Question When was the last time we have seen Fawful I'd try to do the Math And Looked It up Tell me what you guys think I'm Glad Lots of Peeps Seem to really Like My Fanfic Nice to Be Appreciated Thx Alpha Dream For Helping me Out Including You Guys. Anyhoo Enjoy The Chapter.;)

(...)

Fawful: 8 Years… Or Was It 9?*The Beaningful Chessmater Said As he Pondered While he kept Flipping Through Channel to Channel As He Then Quickly Grabbed The Remote as he then turned down his TV as he then checks his phone as he looks At his Contacts as it only had one person Midbus. As he then calls him once more…* *Sighs* Pick Up Pick Up!*He Says In Annoyance As Then…*

Midbus: MUH Hello?

Fawful: !!! AH, Finally Midbus! It Is I Fawful. I Know It Has Been Several Years Since The Dark Star Inci-

Midbus: This Is Midbus Sorry I’m Not Here Right Now I Am Busy At The Moment. So, I Will come back As Soon As I Can See You Soon.*Then The Voicemail Started to beep As it said the usual Message!*

Fawful: (...) Again, He… He…*His Eyes Began To Water As he then While Holding His Phone His Hand Was Shaking Furiously As Then…* SMASH!!!!*He Than Broke His Phone In Anger As He Then Went To His Room.* SLAMMM!!!!

Fawful: WAHHHHHHHH!!!!! *Sniff* This… *Sniff* This Is Not Fair! I Should Have Won! I Should’ve Had Conquered Both The Mushroom Kingdom & Bowser’s Kingdom With Ease… But NOOOO!!! THOSE FINKRATS HAD TO F*UCKING MESS THAT UP!!! First, My- My…*He Then Grabs A Photo It Showed A Younger Fawful & Cackettla With Fawful Wearing Graduation Attire And Cackletta Wearing Formal Bean Like Attire.* *Sighs*

-Flashback-

Mr. Lingerbean: Friends, Parents, Everyone. We Are Proud To Announce Our Graduates Of Jellybean University Here They Are!*He Says Proudly As He And The Audience Applauded* Ok Kids Like We Practiced Right Ok Kids?

Students: Yes Mr. Lingerbean!*They Said In Unison*

Mr. Lingerbean: Good. Now In 3… 2… 1! THROW!!!:D*He Shouted Proudly*

All:*They Then Threw Their Graduation Hat’s Up In The Air As The Audience Then Appluded And Cheered Them!*

• After The Graduation-

Cackletta: Son, I’m So Proud Of You How About We Take A Picture To Commemorate This Success And Special Occasion!?*She Asked Him*

Fawful: Of Course!*He Than Sets Up The Camera As Both He & Cackletta Gets Ready to Take The Photo!*

Cackletta: Say We Have Fury!

Both: WE HAVE FURY!!!:D

*Camara Snaps As The Flashback Then Ends!*

Fawful: I Still *Sniff* Can’t Believe She’s Gone I Mean Sure She Was A Pain In The Ass Sometimes… But, She Was Still My Mother And She Helped Me Become The Man I Am Today! *Sigh* This… This Emotion Anger It makes Me Have Have… FURY!!! As I Fawful Will Think Of A Brand New Plan To Stop Those Finkrats Once And For All! Fawful Needs Video Game Thinking Power.*He Said As He Setup His Nintendo Wii U As He Noticed The Game The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess. As He Then Puts The Game In And Begins Playing…*

Several Hours Later

Fawful: *He Was At The Final Boss As then SWUNG He Took The Final Hit As He Won And Beat The Game!* I Can’t Believe What was His Name Again…? Zant? Lost To Those Two Finkrats If It Was Up To Me I Would Have Taken Full Charge And Thought Of A Plan So We could Work Together An- !!! THAT’S IT!!! Why Didn’t I Think Of This Before…*He Says With Excitement As He Then Get’s Some Stuff!* I Could Revive Zant From The Dead As We Shall Work Together As A Team To Conquer And Defeat Those Finkrats Once Again!*

Fawful: Now Where Is That Blasted.. AH HAH! There It Is My Portal Remote. Need This.*He Says As He Grabbed A Map, A Shovel And Some Clothes As he Put Them On!*

Later that Night…

Fawful: It Should Be Here.*He Said As He Begins To Dig…* Found It!*He Says With Joy!* Welcome Back Old Friend He Says Holding Pieces And What’s Left Of The Dark Star.*As He Then Smiles Evilly As He Than Puts His Plan Into Motion!*

Meanwhile In Hyrule…

Fawful:*The Portal Than Appeared As He then Closes It While Wearing His Disguise So Nobody Will Find Out.* I Finally Made It Now To Find Zant!

Fawful: *He Finally Found Zant’s Grave With His Name On His Tombstone.* I DID IT I FOUND HIM!!!!:D I Have Chortles.*He Than Began To Dig Once Again…*

Back At Fawful’s Home

Fawful: Ah Home Sweet Home!*He Thean Puts Zant’s Coffin On His Bed As he Then opens It Seeing Zant’s Dead Body As He Puts The Dark Star Pieces In The Coffin As They Then Absorb Zant’s Once Dead Body As Than…* BOOOOOM!!!!!!! Ugh… *Coughing*

Zant: *...* Mmm… Wha- What Happ- !!!! I-I’m Alive!!!!? How???*He Then Looks Around As Then!* Where Am I How Am I Alive An-

Fawful: Hello!:)

Zant: AHHH!!!!:O *He Said Being Freaked Out By The Bean Creature As He then Asked Angerliy As He Then Summoned His Powers As He Then Says…* YOU Have better come up With A Good Reason On Why I Shouldn’t Destroy You In 30 Seconds Or ELSE!!!

Fawful: *He Then Held Up A Truce Flag With His Face On It As He Then Says In Fear!* Wait Please I Have An Offer You Might Be Interested In!

Zant: Offer? Hm, .*He Breaths In And Out As He Then Sighs.* Alright You shall Live.*He Says Calmly As He than Unsummons His Powers And Puts Him Down!*

Fawful: Excellent! Phew… Let’s Get Started!:)

Fawful: Now That I Brought You Here Now For Introductions, My Name Is Fawful And Welcome To My Humble Abode! Do You Remember These Two?*He Says As He than Gives Him The Same Game He Was Playing Earlier.*

Zant: !!! THOSE TWO!!!!*He Shouted In Anger As He Then Grabbed the Game Case And Destroyed It In The Process!*

Fawful: !!! (That Was My Last One.)*He Thought Sadly* *Ahem* Quite The Temper We Have Do We?

Zant: *He Breaths In And Out Once More.* My Apologies It’s Just Seeing Those Two Gave Me Some Bad Memories…*He Replies Calmly.*

Fawful: Understandable Very Understandable… Well, Then How About We Fix That Hm? Why Don’t We Work Together We Could Both Be Unstoppable! So, How About It If You Help Me Stop My Enemies I Will Help You Stop Your’wsssssssqwws Deal?

Zant: *...**He Then Says And Smiles In Agreement* It’s A Deal!

Both: *They Both Shake each Other’s Hands!*

Fawful: Great We Will Start Planning The Plan We have Planned Tomorrow Morning! Now We Shall Sleep!

Zant: Of Course.*He Then Proceeds To Sleep On Fawful’s Bed!*

Fawful: !!! But That’s My…

Zant: *Snoring*

Fawful: Nevermind! I’ll Just Sleep On The Floor The Nice Ruff Cold Floor!*He Than Does So As He Slowly Falls Asleep.*

To be Continued?

Nice to see that you're still making fanfiction.
I wish I'd make some as well soon, but sadly I suffer from terrible writer's block, which is especially jarring to be subjected to now that I finally have gotten over my severe apathy strikes and actually want to write something.

Same. I have been Also been Experiencing Writer's Block But I'm trying to get through it. So, What do you think about this Chapter So Far Any thoughts...?

Same. I have been Also been Experiencing Writer's Block But I'm trying to get through it. So, What do you think about this Chapter So Far Any thoughts...?

It's good, but your writer's block has left some traces; it's a bit different in tone than your previous chapter.
But don't worry too much about that. It will take a while to completely overcome writer's block, and the best remedy to it is simply trying to write anything, even if you can't think of anything good, or even put your ideas into actual words (I mostly suffer from the latter, and not only with creative writing too), because even something far from good is something and that something can always be improved upon. Not only that, but you will see that once you started writing a few rules, it will become easier to express your ideas and allow yourself by writing down your thoughts and feelings or incorporate ideas into your fiction.
As a last word of advice: do not try to focus too much on writing itself by forcing yourself to write, for this will cause your ideas to shut down and to lose your track on what you were trying to do in the first place: putting together your ideas into a story.
To put it more simply, "you cannot force fantasy and imagination." This is a great example of what is known as the centipede's dilemma in philosophy: the more you try to focus on doing something right, the less likely you actually are to succeed at it.

Thanks For The Advice I'll Try to keep that In Mind. Also, What do you mean by saying when you said this chapter Was Different In Tone Compared to the other Chapter's I Wrote?

Back