Features you want to see at Wario Forums?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, I haven't added any new add ons or things yet, but what stuff would you like to see here?

Some sort of points system? New smilies/images? Ranks? Some sort of add on I haven't named?

Post your ideas here!

How about a rank system that could be measured in fronks orrrr ranks in Captain Syrups gang? With more activity (from a specific person) on this site, people liking your stuff, chats with people, new threads added, and etc. people could rise through the ranks which could result in stuff like titles next to your name or badges that go on your avatar! THE POSSIBILITIES, MAN!!! :D

Yeah, ranks is likely. I just need to think of some good ideas for them.
What about you have to be a certain rank in order to use Smilies, another rank for posting images, another for videos, another to access some cool content on this site, and etc. Provides incentive to keep ona comin'

I've seen that before, but I'm not sure it's technically possible without major reprogramming work. Or possibly desirable.

That. Sounds. AWESOME!!! Maybe it could work like the Mansion ranking system in Luigi's Mansion! GREAT IDEA!!
@CM30 BTW that's where Wario's castle could go :p
Well the idea came to me since in WL2 or WL1 there's a castle thing at the end that rates on how much money you got. Yes, LM does have that same mechanic.

A set of castles could work as ranks, although to be honest, I'm not sure they'd look good on this site's current style. Too Game Boy like, especially given how we have no 16 bit sprites or modern art of any of the Wario Land 1 era castle designs from the ending.

A set of castles could work as ranks, although to be honest, I'm not sure they'd look good on this site's current style. Too Game Boy like, especially given how we have no 16 bit sprites or modern art of any of the Wario Land 1 era castle designs from the ending.
Hey, I could make 16-bit sprites out of those. ^^ Wouldn't be too difficult.

Also like I mentioned elsewhere I'd like an area dedicated to fan works either on this site or on Wario Weekly. I kinda feel like here would be a more fitting place though.
Maybe you could get points when people like your submissions.

I'd like smilies of pretty much all the sprites! ^^

AAAALL OF THEM! :D

We could use a board under Wario Discussion for Wario-topic off-game chat. Something like Non-Game Wario Chat or something. A place to discuss game concepts we have or Wario as a creative concept.

Hey, I could make 16-bit sprites out of those. ^^ Wouldn't be too difficult.

Also like I mentioned elsewhere I'd like an area dedicated to fan works either on this site or on Wario Weekly. I kinda feel like here would be a more fitting place though.
Maybe you could get points when people like your submissions.

I'd like smilies of pretty much all the sprites! ^^

AAAALL OF THEM! :D

Heh, I can add smilies I guess. I'm pretty sure there's also a selection of Wario emoticons on at least one site, maybe I can take those and use them for generic ones.

And a Wario fan works section sounds pretty good. I'll add it I guess.

Hmm... for the fan-based board icon, I would go with something depicting Wario as a concept / abstract. For example, a opaque image of him or him in a thought balloon or a dotten lined outline or sketch-art style image of him. Or maybe just the W logo used in Mario Land 2 on his castle.

Well, what about it? Want me to make those sprites look 16-bit or not?

That's weird. Everything else has been ripped, just not the ending. Oh well, I see if anyone can help, and if not, I guess we'll have to find some other ideas for rank images.

Technically I could take screenshots on an emulator but then I'd have to beat the game several times, each time with more treasure...
...*sigh* I'm on it :/

Back