Five Nights at Wario's

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, this is a pretty interesting fan game:

Survive fight nights in an abandoned restaurant while psychopathic versions of Wario and Waluigi try and rip your face off. It's by @WwwWario too, which is quite cool.

So yeah, thoughts? Personally, I want to see more Wario characters in it. If Five Nights at Freddy's has five animatronics (plus golden Freddy), Five Nights at Wario's needs to have five murderous Wario characters.

Maybe some of the Wario World bosses could be enemy animatronic things? We all know the Mean Emcee could do well at being creepy and trying to sneak up on and murder someone... Or maybe the Winter Windster, Brawl Doll, Clown a Round, etc...

Or Rudy. Or Chortlebot. Or heck, someone from WarioWare. Ashley as a literal knife wielding yandere would be kind of amusing...

Thoughts?

So this game got a new trailer:

Complete with zombified Mario, Luigi and Peach. Pretty cool, but I think some actual Wario characters would be nice to see now.

VuCQR.png

Wario is proud of wwwario.

Well, this is a pretty interesting fan game:

Survive fight nights in an abandoned restaurant while psychopathic versions of Wario and Waluigi try and rip your face off. It's by @WwwWario too, which is quite cool.

So yeah, thoughts? Personally, I want to see more Wario characters in it. If Five Nights at Freddy's has five animatronics (plus golden Freddy), Five Nights at Wario's needs to have five murderous Wario characters.

Maybe some of the Wario World bosses could be enemy animatronic things? We all know the Mean Emcee could do well at being creepy and trying to sneak up on and murder someone... Or maybe the Winter Windster, Brawl Doll, Clown a Round, etc...

Or Rudy. Or Chortlebot. Or heck, someone from WarioWare. Ashley as a literal knife wielding yandere would be kind of amusing...

Thoughts?

Ashley is Balloon Boy?

Anyway, I don't think Rudi or Brawl Doll models exist on his game making software.

Or he's too lazy to find them and just uses premade Mario characters.

I wished that the creator could have some creativity on this fangame (not just him, but also others creators who creates this kind of game genre). It's just the same mechanics of Five Nights at Freddy's but with Mario characters.

I mean, a place to keep a eye, the security guard who stay at 5 A.M, the phone guy... It's can get annoying at the time.

If I could recreate this game, I would change the story. For example:
''You're a good-to-nothing Toad/Koopa/whatever you want, who acts like the best thief/treasure hunter ever and decides to tries steal the expensive objects/treasure at of a castle during the night, don't even questioning who is the master of it (which is Wario) he goes at it stupidly! At this time, Wario was resting after all this explorations, battling with Cap.Syrup and all, but suddenly heard a huge noises and founds out it was someone who acts all powerful and mighty to enter to his domain and stealing HIS treasure. Wickedly, he wanted to do some ''little'' scare him before ripping into pieces for trying to rob his precious treasure, because nobody touch Wario's treasure! Unless you want to go to hell (which you already are!)''

You can control the character who tries to rob the treasure and managing to not cross with Wario or Wario himself for doing some scaring and chasing/kill the character.

You can unlock characters by progressing in the game, but it will be more difficult and scarier.

And also it's a project I always wanted to make it real but, sadly, I can't since I work everyday except Sunday.

That's a good point. Heck, know who else should be in this?

King Boo.

Especially with his Luigi's Mansion design.

Dry Bowser is another obvious choice that should have been included. I mean, he's already a creepy skeleton dragon guy! He doesn't even need his appearance editing!

On that note... how about some Luigi's Mansion characters other than King Boo?

Bogmire could pull a decent enough jump scare:

And the Possessors could as well:

On that note... I'm still a bit disappointed that we don't have a design for that supposed hunter ghost from the Luigi's Mansion beta (the one that may or may not have actually existed). That could make quite a scary jump scare/game over.

Think about it:

First you see an ominous tune and a sniper scope appear on the screen from an off screen first person angle.

Then you hear a gunshot sound and creepy thud.

And then the game over picture isn't Mike stuffed in some animatronic costume, but his head nailed to the office wall with blood sometimes dripping from the neck.

That'd traumatise a lot of people...

Back