Games similar to WarioWare?

chicken

Guardian of All Secrets
Anyone know of any games similar to WarioWare? I love "pick-up-and-plays" (a game you can pick up whenever, wherever and play as long as you want / being able to stop whenever you want without any real commitment), and the quirkiness of WarioWare. I don't know if any other game actually captures that same uniqueness, but that's okay. I just want to expand my horizons and try out other minigame-games! :)

Bishi Bashi series

51863-Bishi_Bashi_Special_%28E%29-1.jpg

The closest thing to WarioWare before WarioWare, Bishi Bashi similarly bombards with a succession of short minigames, but differs in that the game is multiplayer: There are multiple people playing and whoever gets the most point in a minigame wins, although you can usually also play alone with no CPU or human player.

WTF: Work Time Fun (PSP / 2006)

70184_front.jpg

The game is more structured around a small number of slightly more substantial minigames, but the feel and pick-up-and-play quality is very similar.

Frobisher Says (2012 / Playstation Vita)

large.jpg

Very similar to WWW though the scoring works differently: Instead of having to complete the minigame within a certain amount of time, you get points based on how quickly you completed the minigame and you still need to complete it even if the time limit has ellapsed.

i've played none of these games.

There's also this thread for very blatant (and mostly horrible) ww ripoffs.

Thank you so much for all the effort you put into finding these!! I totally appreciate it. Wario Ware even has minigames with similar themes or mechanics that Bishi Bashi's minigames have. WTF seems pretty cool too, and Frobisher Says has a very familiar art style? Kind of reminds me of this Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends game Cartoon Network used to have on their site back in the day. All of these look great, thank you again! :)

Back