BillyBobBilly128
you know, the noid was in a crash bandicoot game
- Coins
- 182
sorry i meant to reply to the post about pizza toweryeeah
sorry i meant to reply to the post about pizza toweryeeah
antonblast has so much stuff to do after you've finished the game i should really play it again sometimeJust beat Hard Mode on Antonblast the other day and now I'm playing S-Hard modeView attachment 17246
And HOLY SHIT is it hard!I've died more times on the first level than both my playthroughs of Normal and Hard combined!
I'm not complaining though. I asked for this, and Summit delivered!
snotty is the green cheeslime on floor 4. if you don't kill him and take him with you on the last level, your save file becomes snotty approved. i personally haven't done it on any of my playthroughsDid I miss something? I'm sorry but who's Snotty?
just realized a couple people already told you this. my badsnotty is the green cheeslime on floor 4. if you don't kill him and take him with you on the last level, your save file becomes snotty approved. i personally haven't done it on any of my playthroughs