(GBA Emulation) Has there been anything that replaces OST with HQ files yet?

Kokonoe

Wario Fan Supreme
So SNES emulation has gotten something in recent times where you can choose to play high quality audio files instead of the SNES tracks on the game. Because we have the uncompressed Wario Land 4 OST, it would be pretty sweet if we could some how have uncompressed audio while playing Land 4.

Does something like this exist yet?

Not as far as I know. MSU1 was a custom development SNES chip, so something similar for the GBA would basically require someone to understand the GBA hardware well enough to build their own sound chip for that. Don't think anyone is in that category at this point in time.

Not as far as I know. MSU1 was a custom development SNES chip, so something similar for the GBA would basically require someone to understand the GBA hardware well enough to build their own sound chip for that. Don't think anyone is in that category at this point in time.
Interesting. Well hopefully one day something like that happens. That said I do feel like Land 4 did a good job with the OST despite the compression so it's not too bad.

Back