Metal

MRS. OBAMA GET DOWN!!!
Coins
Coins
Rocking Horse Robot
Was wondering if anyone would like to share what goes on in the world. I've seen that this place has a bit of a diversity when it comes to the community and would like to know if anyone would like to share their thoughts or news from their side of the world or just any place really.

Personally really like India but it seems that it has such a huge population that it becomes quite hard to live there, city councils don't seem to really do much either anyways have the poo in the loo.

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
Personally really like India but it seems that it has such a huge population that it becomes quite hard to live there, city councils don't seem to really do much either anyways have the poo in the loo.
Oh gosh, it bust be really hard to enjoy the beach in India knowing somebody could have shat right where you're swimming.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change
Well over here, there seem to be a lot more panicked media reports and musings about Brexit than any notable changes caused by it. Also, the recent heatwave was quite nice too.

Metal

MRS. OBAMA GET DOWN!!!
Coins
Coins
Rocking Horse Robot
WHAAAAT?? Who deleted my thread without even notifying me? I'm gonna DDOS this stinky forum, they clearly don't want activity.
I blame @CM30 tbh, I tried finding my comment about the pizza face and I couldn't find it nor the thread. It's time to fart in everyone's cereal now.