Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • sort of...

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Xwhat?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Forgot to mention last time but for some reason I didn't think the original Xbox controllers were too bad. It being huge and clunky was the worst of it but I feel it was pretty comfortable, still prefer the GCN and PS2 controller than it but it gets the job done. The interface in the Xbox's main menu always seemed so ominous, all the Nickelodeon slime time green looked cool much better than the 360's interface.

I got the Duke in 2016 and I was surprised how much I liked it. The placement of the black/white button is better and the sticks feels very accurate. Plus I 1cced the first Silent Scope with this piece of shit!

Ive heard a few people say they thought the original Duke controller was comfortable. Id like to try it one day, just cuz : p Ive never actually even seen one before, I think.

How big are your hands, @Glowsquid?

And I never understood why anyone hates the original Xbox controllers : / I think theyre comfortable, I like the button placement, most buttons are easy to get to. Like I dont even think the black and white buttons are all that big a deal : p The start and back buttons are a bit far to the side for me, but I dont think its that bad.
I grew up with the N64 controller though, so many Im just more used to bigger controllers : p I liked them though. I mean Gamecube will always have the most perfect controller, but Xbox was good too.

(I absolutely hate Playstation controllers, though : p Way too condensed, I cant play any game that requires using both control sticks on Playstation)

Oh, and when I first saw the Xbox menu, I actually hated it : p It was such an ugly shade of green, and it didnt make me think of video games at all, haha. I kinda like it now, though. Just because it makes me think of the past. Its unique too, like I love it when consoles have their own style. And Xbox definitely had its own style and attitude : p Its pretty neat.

I really like the Dreamcast menu screen, though : p

hqdefault.jpg

Its definitely my favorite menu screen of the sixth generation : p I think the Gamecube menu screen is a bit too much like the PS2 menu screen, with the transparent cube on a black background thing.
(If anyone says the Dreamcast isnt 6th gen, Ill kick them in the shin)

Really have been itching to play the original Bungie Halo games again... Shame Halo 5 kind of had an Other-M escue levels of stupid story.

this reminds me digital foundry did a 50 minutes video about the technology of halo and comparing all of its versions

Back