Happy new years 2016.

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
o9e1ow.jpg

Happy new years guy! You guys came a long way, haven't you? NOW THIS YEAR WILL BE WITH
AN ADDED KYON! YAYAY!

The guy who talks about Ashley a lot, so I thought I'd be the first one to post an Ashley related thing for the new year.

So, any new year resolutions? I'm gonna start walking more and be thankful for Ashley even more!
Not like how I am now, but even way more. Ashley, Ashley, Ashley! three cheers for Ashley!!

Yeah! YEAH! YEAH!!!

Anyways Happy new years guys.

Happy new years with everyone's favorite character -- Ashley

This is the first year in a while where I fell asleep before the year turned. I blame me being sick for that. Ah, well. At least it was 2016 for many of you guys by then.

By staying up until 12 I mistakenly stayed up until 4 in the morning. I got held up by posting the first Ashley of the new year and other computer related things. I really wanted to play Ashley's song at 11:55 so my last song of 2015 was Ashley's song, and my first song of 2016 would be Ashley's song. :ashley::ashley::ashley:

I actually never stay up for the new year. Like, not since I was a child. I just go to bed like usual.

I may be the only person, but I never feel that excited about the new year. You know? Like, I was born on September 10. So its not even a new year for me, its just the time that we start the 12 months over again. I dunno, it never felt like a big deal to me : p

I actually never stay up for the new year. Like, not since I was a child. I just go to bed like usual.

I may be the only person, but I never feel that excited about the new year. You know? Like, I was born on September 10. So its not even a new year for me, its just the time that we start the 12 months over again. I dunno, it never felt like a big deal to me : p
While you are an adult, I thought you'd like go to a new years party. That's what some of my family did.

Oh, no, definitely not : p I actually have in the past, been to like several "adult" parties. I play music, so I would be invited through that (I honestly dont think I would have been in any other circumstance : p) And its just not my scene. Alot of ummmm......awful things I do not enjoy being around : p If the party was more of things in my interest, like friedns getting together with snacks and video games or cartoons or something cool, Id totally go : 3 But not to parties like that, haha : p

• Agree
Reactions: 607
I'm not an adult yet. Just give me one more year and I'll be an adult. I'll finally feel more welcomed here since mostly everyone here is an adult. Parties with video games are awesome, we once had a Mario party party. We had three N64's. 3 copies of Mario party 2 and 12 players. Whoever got the highest points in Mario party 2 won.

So much laughs, that was really good times. I came in 2nd, only because people kept stealing meh stars and coins.

Top 3 players was the one who won the boards. We all played the same maps, I was Mario.

Back