Has anyone got all the souvenirs yet?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Kinda curious what the full list is like to be honest. I know the records you unlock, since those were in the sound files for the game, and I know there must be cards of every character in the title for that card based mini game you unlock, but what are the rest of these things?

Does anyone have the full list to share? Or even some footage showing all the souvenirs in the game?

Minigames

Pyoro
Super Pyoro
Mewtroid
Mewtroid 2: Return of Sameow
Micro Golf Open (2-player battle mode available)
Micro Golf Tour
Pro Bowl (2-player battle mode available)
Autograph!
Game & Watch: Manhole
Pumpkin Panic
Memory Match
Root Awakening (for 2 to 4 players)
Sew Tricky
Foiled!

More coming up now.

Phones

Wario’s Phone
9-Volt’s Home Phone
Jimmy’s Cell

Everything else here is just the codes you can use for the phones in order to make calls.

Misc.

Wario’s amiibo Sketch
Orbulon Voice Changer
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo 3DS XL
Nintendo 2DS
New Nintendo 3DS
New Nintendo 3DS XL
New Nintendo 2DS XL
Wario Alarm Clock
Jimmy T Alarm Clock
Ashley Alarm Clock
Kat & Ana Alarm Clock
Mona Alarm Clock
Dr. Crygor Alarm Clock
9-Volt Alarm Clock
Dribble Alarm Clock
18-Volt Alarm Clock
Cricket Alarm Clock
5-Volt Alarm Clock
Penny Alarm Clock
Orbulon Alarm Clock
Mike Alarm Clock
Fronk Alarm Clock
Wario Deluxe Alarm Clock
Lulu Alarm Clock
Love Tester 2.0 (you need to collect all ten of the pieces required to make this before you can use it)
Staff Credits

It seems you already have an idea of the Cards and Records, but I can still list them if you’d like. There’s also the Nintendo section, but the stuff there is all made up of information about Nintendo’s products throughout the years, I can list everything from that too if you’d like though.

Last edited:
Thanks @Broski3215! Seems like some interesting stuff to unlock there, though I do kind of wish there were less alarm clocks and more gimmicky toys in that part of the souvenir list. Feels a bit less wacky than say Twisted or Touched did in that respect.

Thanks @Broski3215! Seems like some interesting stuff to unlock there, though I do kind of wish there were less alarm clocks and more gimmicky toys in that part of the souvenir list. Feels a bit less wacky than say Twisted or Touched did in that respect.
No problem! Glad I could help you out!

Also, I agree with you. Unlocking the random trinkets in Twisted and Touched was part of the reason I kept coming back to those games, so it’s a shame that Gold didn’t deliver the goods as well as past entries.

Last edited:
Still, does anyone know what the idea behind those alarm clocks is? Seems like it has you play a few microgames when the alarm goes off and features the respective character's voice, but is that it?

Still, does anyone know what the idea behind those alarm clocks is? Seems like it has you play a few microgames when the alarm goes off and features the respective character's voice, but is that it?
That’s pretty much all there is to them. I guess they were included for those who just happen to be the only people in the world without any kind of alarm clock.

I know it was like this in Twisted but Is it kind of weird that I kind of wish the gacha machine worked like a real gacha machine? I mean I know it would make getting the last few but maybe you could like trade duplicates ingame somehow or trade with friends either online or locally or something I dunno.

I know it was like this in Twisted but Is it kind of weird that I kind of wish the gacha machine worked like a real gacha machine? I mean I know it would make getting the last few but maybe you could like trade duplicates ingame somehow or trade with friends either online or locally or something I dunno.

with all the excess alarm clocks and phone codes, . .. i would not want this to function like an actual gacha machine :ashley:

with all the excess alarm clocks and phone codes, . .. i would not want this to function like an actual gacha machine :ashley:
Well if that's that the case just make it so that every capsule is like 60 coins instead of 600. I can say I have a bit of a thing for gacha machines in video games and the lack of randomness makes it kind of boring if you'll just eventually buy everything. In that case it might as well be like the trophy shop in Smash 4
atZNdVy.jpg

After the machine is "sold out" what do you need to do to get the rest of the souvenirs?
I don't actually remember, but You either need to unlock everything in index, complete few more missions, or unlock (and play) all challanges.
Credits XD

I got
Mewtroid 2 and Super Pyoro from playing their respective games. I'm still missing the last record.
Huh, ok. I didn’t know you could earn souvenirs outside of the machine.

But, you can get every souvenir from the machine. That’s how I got them all.

Huh, ok. I didn’t know you could earn souvenirs outside of the machine.

But, you can get every souvenir from the machine. That’s how I got them all.
What I mean is, the machine showed up as "Sold Out" and I couldn't get any more capsules. After playing those 2 modes, I could use the machine again and got those 2 extra games from the machine but now it shows up as sold out again and I can't get the final record.

Back