Hello, fellow coin-hoarders!

King Hehehe

Kingpin of Coinage
Hello everyone, and a hearty WA to you all! I'm King Hehehe, and I'm a big fan of the big man, Wario! Most recently in my Wario fan career, I participated in a tournament for Project M (nothing huge, just a circle of friends who also play the game) using almost exclusively Wario, and nearly took first (I lost in grand finals, after taking the first set 3-0 and losing the second set 2-3). And I did it while wearing a Wario hat the whole time. I've been spending a little time playing Wario Land 2, as well. I'm looking forward to meeting more greedy garlic-gobblers in the future!

Welcome to Wario Forums!

I find it strangely appropriate your mood is twisted given that this site is about Wario...

That mood thing was kinda the idea. Alongside being "the Wario guy" in many of the circles I've been in, I've also established myself as a villain of sorts (although I sometimes have trouble at maintaining that image, since I'm actually a pretty nice guy), so "Twisted" is pretty fitting.

And thank you, ChanceTime, I try. There's a reason every English teacher I've had so far has loved me, and it's probably not my Wario hat (I only got that in the last year or so).

Back